SCCY CPX-1RD 9mm Pistol, FDE - CPX-1CBDERD
- Series/Collection: CPX-1RD
- Action: Double
- Caliber/Gauge: 9mm Luger
- Capacity: 10
- Magazine Type: Double Stack
- Sight: Iron Red Dot
- Slide: Black Nitride Stainless Steel
- Safety: Manual
- Grip Type: Flat Dark Earth Polymer
- Trigger Pull: 9 lb
- Receiver Material: 7075 T6 Aircraft Grade Aluminum Alloy
- Frame Material: Zytel Polymer
- Frame Finish: Flat Dark Earth
- Barrel Length: 3.1"
- Weight: 17.5 oz
- Width: 1.26"
SCCY is the american deam founded on the american culture. SCCY's CPX series of 9mm pistols bring revolutionary design changes to the already proven quality of these made in the USA firearms. These pistols are custom designed with the comfort and accuracy.
- Magazine - includes (2) double stack, 10 round capacity magazines with finger extension base installed and 2 additional flat magazine bases
- Barrel - machined from bar stock with 7 lands and grooves having a 1:16 right-hand twist
- Receiver - 7075 T6 aircraft grade heat treated aluminum alloy, machined from bar stock
- Slide - quality stainless steel with black nitride finish
- Grip and frame - made from Zytel polymer, with ergonomic finger grooves
- Recoil system - all steel, fully encapsulated for ease of disassembly and reassembly
- Slide lock/release - steel with a Zytel over molded polymer extension for ease of operation
- Hammer firing system - double-action only, internal hammer with inertial firing pin to prevent accidental discharge if dropped
- Double action trigger - specifically designed for shooter comfort and accuracy by designing the system to have a smooth effortless, consistent 9 lb trigger pull
- Trigger lock - custom designed to properly fit and be child-resistant, includes (2) keys
Q & A
These items are controlled by the U.S. Government and authorized for export only to the country of ultimate destination for use by the ultimate consignee or end-user(s) herein identified. They may not be resold, transferred, or otherwise disposed of, to any other country or to any person other than the authorized ultimate consignee or end-user(s), either in their original form or after being incorporated into other items, without first obtaining approval from the U.S. government or as otherwise authorized by U.S. law and regulations.
Magazines will be removed from firearms when shipping to states with magazine capacity restrictions.