SCCY CPX-3 .380 ACP Pistol, Blk - CPX3CB
- Series/Collection: CPX-3
- Action: Double
- Caliber/Gauge: 380 ACP
- Capacity: 10
- Magazine Type: Double Stack
- Sight: Steel 3-Dot Adjustable Rear
- Slide: Black Nitride Stainless Steel
- Grip Type: Zytel Polymer
- Trigger Pull: 9 lb
- Receiver Material: 7075 T6 Aircraft Grade Aluminum Alloy
- Frame Material: Zytel Polymer
- Frame Finish: Black
- Barrel Length: 2.96"
- Overall Length: 5.7"
- Weight: 15 oz
- Height: 4.9"
- Width: 1.26"
SCCY is the american deam founded on the american culture. SCCY's CPX series of 9mm pistols bring revolutionary design changes to the already proven quality of these made in the USA firearms. These pistols are custom designed with the comfort and accuracy.
- New, innovative technology - featuring the "Roebuck Quad-lock" for more repeatable accuracy
- Magazine - includes (3) double stack, 10 round capacity magazines, 1 with finger extension base installed and 2 with flat bases
- Barrel - machined from bar stock with 7 lands and grooves having a 1:16 right-hand twist
- Receiver - 7075 T6 aircraft grade heat treated aluminum alloy, machined from bar stock
- Slide - quality stainless steel with black nitride finish
- Grip/frame - made from Zytel polymer, with ergonomic finger grooves
- Recoil spring system - all steel, fully encapsulated for ease of disassembly and reassembly
- Slide lock/release - steel with a Zytel over molded polymer extension for ease of operation
- 3-dot sight system - steel rear sight, adjustable for windage only with locking screw
- Hammer firing system - double-action only, internal hammer with inertial firing pin to prevent accidental discharge if dropped
- Double-action trigger - specifically designed for shooter comfort and accuracy by designing the system to have a smooth effortless, consistent 9 lb trigger pull
- Trigger guard lock - custom designed to properly fit and be child resistant, includes (2) keys