Shadow Systems MR918 9mm 4" Pistol, Black- MR918-B-COD-SUB-SENP
- Brand: Shadow Systems
- Model: MR918 Combat Optics Ready
- Action: Semi-Auto
- Caliber: 9MM
- Capacity: 15+1
- Barrel Length: 4"
- Overall Length: 7.125"
- Finish: Black Matte
- Receiver: Polymer
- Sight: Tritium Front Night Sight, Serrated Rear
- Weight: 22.4 oz
- # of Mags: 2
- Packaging: Soft Case
- Features: Optic Cut for RMR Or Holosun, Spiral Fluted Barrel; Flared Magwell, Billet Slide Parts, Undercut Frame
Meet the MR918 Combat. This is Shadow System's no-nonsense answer to a fighting pistol but includes features normally found only on the finest custom guns. The MR918 name comes from the idea of creating a true “multi-role” pistol. The size and operating system of the Shadow System's multiple role pistol is inspired by the Glock Gen4 G19 model, but many aspects have been redesigned.
The frame has been in development for 2 years and is 100% a Shadow System design, and not a rebrand of another frame already on the market. The frame makes use of new manufacturing techniques to wrap more texture around the curves of the frame and put grip in places not normally seen on production guns.
- Compatible with Glock Gen4 G19 holsters, magazines, & accessories
- Designed to dramatically decrease recoil and muzzle flip
- Contoured to sit low in the hand
- Features a double undercut trigger guard
- 3 interchangeable backstraps that provide backup for high, neutral, and low Natural Point of Aim
- Slightly extended beavertail prevents slide bite
- Strong grip texture on key surfaces
- Included magwell extension enables quicker reload under stress
- Metal sights with solid black rear & a high-visibility green outline tritium front
- Spiral fluting pattern for the barrel improves evacuation of debris and reduces barrel weight
Q & A
All NFA Rules ApplyThese items are controlled by the U.S. Government and authorized for export only to the country of ultimate destination for use by the ultimate consignee or end-user(s) herein identified. They may not be resold, transferred, or otherwise disposed of, to any other country or to any person other than the authorized ultimate consignee or end-user(s), either in their original form or after being incorporated into other items, without first obtaining approval from the U.S. government or as otherwise authorized by U.S. law and regulations.
Magazines will be removed from firearms when shipping to states with magazine capacity restrictions.