Sharps Bros "Warthog" AR-15 Stripped Lower Receiver - SBLR02
local_shipping FREE SHIPPING
- Caliber: .223/5.56, .300 AAC BO
- Material: 7075-T6
- Finish: MIL-A-8625 hardcoat anodized
- Weight: 9.8 oz
- Pictogram Markings
- Multi-Caliber Marking
Want to stand out from the crowd? Sharps Bros. has created a series of stripped lowers that will certainly do the job. The Warthog is a top notch high quality lower receiver with a viciously appealing Warthog, inspired by the A-10 Warthog, molded into the magwell. Warthog’s design is inspired by the A-10 Warthog aircraft, along with some particularly memorable hog hunts the Sharp’s Bros. team has enjoyed. The Warthog- Gen2 features include a threaded bolt catch pin, reduced weight, and improved styling.
- An oversized integral trigger guard
- A beveled magazine flare that helps you load as quickly and efficiently as possible
- Machined top to bottom from 7075-T6 aluminum, a peak-strength corrosion-resistant aluminum alloy
- A hard coat anodize finish per MIL-A-8625
- Full compatibility with all mil-spec internal parts
- Full compatibility with all other aftermarket mil-spec upper receivers
- Full compatibility with PMags, Hex mags and other standard capacity magazines
- Multi-caliber mark
- Weight: 9.8 oz
For the best selection of Modern Sporting Rifle parts and accessories, shop Palmetto State Armory!
Q & A
These items are controlled by the U.S. Government and authorized for export only to the country of ultimate destination for use by the ultimate consignee or end-user(s) herein identified. They may not be resold, transferred, or otherwise disposed of, to any other country or to any person other than the authorized ultimate consignee or end-user(s), either in their original form or after being incorporated into other items, without first obtaining approval from the U.S. government or as otherwise authorized by U.S. law and regulations.