Sig Sauer 1911 Emperor Scorpion Full-Size .45 ACP Semi-Automatic Pistol, FDE PVD - 1911RM-45-ESCPN
- Type: Semi-Automatic
- Series/Collection: 1911 Emperor Scorpion Full-Size
- Action: Single
- Caliber/Gauge: 45 ACP
- Capacity: 8
- Sight: Siglite Night
- Sight Radius: 6-1/2"
- Slide: Flat Dark Earth PVD Stainless Steel
- Safety: Thumb and Grip
- Grip Type: Black G10
- Frame Material: Stainless Steel
- Frame Finish: Flat Dark Earth PVD
- Barrel Length: 5"
- Overall Length: 8.7"
- Weight: 41.6 oz
- Overall Height: 5-1/2"
- Overall Width: 1.4"
- Frame Size: Full-Size
The SIG 1911 variant to rule them all. Beauty and legendary SIG SAUER reliability combine in the 1911 Emperor Scorpion Full-Size. Finished with a custom Flat Dark Earth PVD finish, the Emperor Scorpion stands out from the crowd. Extremely durable and wear resistant, the physical vapor deposition is corrosion resistant, and provides a stunning look to Emperor Scorpion variants. Rounding out the look, each Emperor Scorpion is fitted with dark Piranha textured G-10 magwell grips and dark controls. Forward cocking serrations, SIGLITE night sights, and a M1913 accessory rail complete the package.
- FDE PVD coated slide and frame - this pistol features the military's flat dark earth finish on its alloy frame and stainless steel slide, with accessory rail
- Hogue G-10 Piranha Magwell grips with G-10 Mainspring housing - black and grey grips provide maximum hold during rapid fire and a distinctive look
- The Hogue G10 mainspring housing is made from high-strength composite for maximum durability
- M1913 accessory rail
- (2) 8 round steel magazine included
- MA state compliant
Q & A
These items are controlled by the U.S. Government and authorized for export only to the country of ultimate destination for use by the ultimate consignee or end-user(s) herein identified. They may not be resold, transferred, or otherwise disposed of, to any other country or to any person other than the authorized ultimate consignee or end-user(s), either in their original form or after being incorporated into other items, without first obtaining approval from the U.S. government or as otherwise authorized by U.S. law and regulations.
Magazines will be removed from firearms when shipping to states with magazine capacity restrictions.