Sig Sauer ASP20 .22 Pellet Break Open Gas Piston Air Rifle w/ Suppressor, Black - AIRASP20-2211
- Type: High Performance
- Series/Collection: ASP20
- Action: Break Open, Gas Piston
- Magazine Capacity: 1
- Caliber/Gauge: 22 Pellet
- Stock Material: Beech Wood
- Receiver Finish: Black
- Stock Finish: Black
- Overall Length: 45.6"
- Trigger Weight: Adjustable from 2.5 to 4 lb
Introducing the most advanced break barrel system in the marketplace, engineered and produced by SIG in Newington, New Hampshire. The common misconception among many is that high muzzle velocity makes for a better air rifle. In actuality, foot-pound muzzle energy is a more accurate gauge of the power of air rifles than the speed at which a projectile comes out of the barrel. Down-range accuracy and retained energy are better with a heavier projectile leaving the barrel at subsonic speed rather than an impractically-lightweight projectile leaving the barrel at a supersonic speed of 1400 ft/sec. This 22CAL suppressed single-shot, advanced sport pellet (ASP) air rifle delivers down-range power and accuracy with the lightest cocking effort in its class, making it ideal for hunting small to medium game.
- High-performance, ASP20 break barrel air rifle ideal for hunting small to medium game
- Smooth and consistent 2-stage matchlite trigger
- Glidelite cocking mechanism ensures the lightest cocking effort in this power level
- Proprietary drill-pinned breech wedge lock system for enhanced accuracy
- Picatinny rail accessory and 841 fps muzzle velocity using 14.65 grain lead pellet
Q & A
These items are controlled by the U.S. Government and authorized for export only to the country of ultimate destination for use by the ultimate consignee or end-user(s) herein identified. They may not be resold, transferred, or otherwise disposed of, to any other country or to any person other than the authorized ultimate consignee or end-user(s), either in their original form or after being incorporated into other items, without first obtaining approval from the U.S. government or as otherwise authorized by U.S. law and regulations.