Sig Sauer P226 MK25 Full-Size 9mm Semi-Automatic Pistol, Hardcoat Anodized Black - MK-25-MA
- Type: Semi-Automatic
- Series/Collection: P226 MK25 Full-Size
- Action: Single/Double
- Caliber/Gauge: 9mm Luger
- Capacity: 10
- Sight: Siglite Night
- Sight Radius: 6.3"
- Slide: Black Nitron Stainless Steel
- Safety: Manual
- Grip Type: Black Polymer
- Frame Material: Aluminum Alloy
- Frame Finish: Hardcoat Anodized Black
- Barrel Length: 4.4"
- Overall Length: 7.7" to 8.3"
- Weight: 34 to 35 oz
- Overall Height: 5-1/2"
- Overall Width: 1-1/2"
- Frame Size: Full-Size
Once reserved only for an elite few, the MK25 delivers the advanced features that made the P226 the official sidearm of the U.S. Navy SEALs. The SIG SAUER P226 is the pistol that set the standard by which all other combat handguns are measured. The exceptional ergonomics and balance make this fullsize pistol easy to handle. Its longer barrel yields better ballistic performance and accuracy. The P226 MK25 is identical to the pistol carried by the U.S. Navy SEALs, the fleet's special warfare operators. The railed P226 chambered in 9mm and engraved with an anchor on the left side of the slide is the official sidearm of the SEALs.
- Anchor engraving, UID label - the anchor engraving and UID label designate the MK25 as the official sidearm of the navy seals
- Corrosion resistant internal coating - internal parts and controls are finished for extreme corrosion resistance and reduced friction
- M1913 accessory rail
- (3) 10 round steel magazine included
- MA state compliant
Q & A
All NFA Rules ApplyThese items are controlled by the U.S. Government and authorized for export only to the country of ultimate destination for use by the ultimate consignee or end-user(s) herein identified. They may not be resold, transferred, or otherwise disposed of, to any other country or to any person other than the authorized ultimate consignee or end-user(s), either in their original form or after being incorporated into other items, without first obtaining approval from the U.S. government or as otherwise authorized by U.S. law and regulations.
Magazines will be removed from firearms when shipping to states with magazine capacity restrictions.