Sig Sauer P229 Enhanced Elite California Compliant 9mm Semi-Automatic Pistol, Hardcoat Anodized Black - 229R-9-ESE-CA
- Type: Semi-Automatic
- Series/Collection: P229 Enhanced Elite California Compliant
- Action: Single/Double
- Caliber/Gauge: 9mm Luger
- Capacity: 10
- Sight: Siglite Night
- Sight Radius: 5.7"
- Slide: Black Nitron Stainless Steel
- Grip Type: Black 1-Piece Ergonomic
- Frame Material: Aluminum Alloy
- Frame Finish: Hardcoat Anodized Black
- Barrel Length: 3.9"
- Overall Length: 7.7"
- Weight: 34.4 oz
- Overall Height: 5.4"
- Overall Width: 1-1/2"
- Frame Size: Compact
Proven reliability in a compact form and taken to the next level with Elite enhancements. The P229 Enhanced Elite Compact model take the same features common to all Elite series pistols and combine them with the ergonomic one-piece grips. The P229 Enhanced Elite Compact builds on the exceptional reputation of out-of-the-box accuracy with the addition of SIG's Short Reset Trigger or SRT. The SRT provides you the same great safety and smooth action of the SIG DA/SA with a comfortable short reset for faster trigger return and surgical control during high speed shooting. The P229 Enhanced Elite Compact features a Beavertail frame, front strap checking and comes with SIGLITE Night Sights and two magazines.
- Front cocking serrations - tactile surface provides a reference and added grip when performing a chamber check
- Short reset trigger - reduce time between follow-up shots with Sig's SRT package, shortening reset travel by approximately 60%
- Sig accessory rail
- (2) 10 round steel magazine included
- CA state compliant
Q & A
All NFA Rules ApplyThese items are controlled by the U.S. Government and authorized for export only to the country of ultimate destination for use by the ultimate consignee or end-user(s) herein identified. They may not be resold, transferred, or otherwise disposed of, to any other country or to any person other than the authorized ultimate consignee or end-user(s), either in their original form or after being incorporated into other items, without first obtaining approval from the U.S. government or as otherwise authorized by U.S. law and regulations.
Magazines will be removed from firearms when shipping to states with magazine capacity restrictions.