Sig Sauer P320 RXP Xcompact 9mm Pistol, Stainless - 320XC-9-BXR3-RXP-10
- Type: Semi-Automatic
- Series/Collection: P320 RXP Xcompact
- Action: Double
- Caliber/Gauge: 9mm Luger
- Capacity: 10
- Sight: ROMEO1PRO with X-Ray3 Suppressor
- Sight Radius: 5-1/2"
- Slide: Black Nitron Stainless Steel
- Grip Type: Black Polymer
- Barrel Material: Carbon Steel
- Frame Material: Stainless Steel
- Frame Finish: Stainless
- Barrel Length: 3.6"
- Overall Length: 7"
- Weight: 25.8 oz
- Overall Height: 6.2"
- Overall Width: 1.4"
- Frame Size: Compact
- Trigger Type: XSeries Straight
- Trigger Type: Striker
Featuring SIG SAUER's exclusive slide-mounted optic, the ROMEO1 PRO, the RXP will ensure faster sight acquisition on target. Simply put, it will make a good shooter a great shooter. Shoot confidently with faster target acquisition and improved accuracy. Installed. Zeroed. And backed by the quality of the SIG name. One of the most popular P320 pistols just got better and joins the Red Dot Revolution. The P320 XCOMPACT now comes equipped with the ROMEO1 PRO reflex optic right out of the box. The 3.6 in. barrel, XSeries slide, flat trigger, and XSeries compact grip module are now joined with a 6MOA slide mounted optic, along with perfectly co-witnessed XRay3 day/night suppressor-height sights. Additionally, an optic plate cover is included with all Romeo1 PRO-equipped XSeries P320 pistols for shooting without the optic if desired. The P320 XCOMPACT RXP represents the best balance of precision, comfort, and capability in the CCW market. Each P320 XCOMPACT RXP comes standard with two (2) 15 round steel mags.
- ROMEO1 PRO Reflex optic installed with suppressor XRay 3 day/night sights
- XCarry grip module compatible with detachable Magwell and grip weight
- XSeries flat trigger for a clean 90-degree break
- Extended ambidextrous slide catch lever
- 3.6 inches barrel and compact length XSeries slide
- (2) 10 round steel magazines included
- XCarry polymer medium grip module
- CO/CT/HI/IL/MD/NJ/NY state complaint
- M1913 accessory rail
Q & A
These items are controlled by the U.S. Government and authorized for export only to the country of ultimate destination for use by the ultimate consignee or end-user(s) herein identified. They may not be resold, transferred, or otherwise disposed of, to any other country or to any person other than the authorized ultimate consignee or end-user(s), either in their original form or after being incorporated into other items, without first obtaining approval from the U.S. government or as otherwise authorized by U.S. law and regulations.
Magazines will be removed from firearms when shipping to states with magazine capacity restrictions.