Sig Sauer ROMEO MSR 1x20mm Green Dot Sight, 2 MOA Dot - SOR72002
- Series/Collection: ROMEO MSR
- Objective Size: 20mm
- Magnification: 1x
- Reticle Type: 2 MOA Dot
- Material: Aircraft Grade Aluminum
- Color: Green Reticle, Black
- Length: 3.1"
- Width: 1-1/2"
- Height: 2.6"
- Weight: 4.9 oz
- Adjustment Range: 100 MOA Windage and Elevation
- Adjustment Click Value: 1/2 MOA
- Battery Type: CR1632
- Mounting Type: 1.41" T10 Torx M1913
The ROMEO-MSR is a sealed compact red dot or green dot sight intended for MSR, carbine, shotgun and air rifle. Brightness is adjusted with a top-mounted rotary dial, featuring 10 daytime and 2 night vision settings for quick target engagement in any condition.
- High-performance lens coatings for excellent light transmission and dot contrast in any situation
- Ultra-compact size and weight with unlimited eye-relief and parallax-free operation
- Slipover, see-through flip-backs
- 1.41 inches T10 Torx M1913 skeletonized lightweight riser mount for absolute co-witness
- Top loading battery compartment with integral brightness control featuring 10 daytime and 2 NV settings
- Over 20000 hrs runtime on a CR1632 battery
- Aircraft grade aluminum housing and mount
- Dependable IPX-7 waterproof and fogproof performance