Sightmark Ultra Shot Pro Spec NV Sight QD 1x33mm x 24mm Reflex Illuminated Red Dot Sight - SM14002
- Type: Reflex
- Series/Collection: Ultra Shot Pro Spec NV Sight QD
- Objective Size: 33mm x 24mm
- Magnification: 1x
- Reticle Type: Illuminated 5 MOA Dot, 3 MOA Dot with 50 MOA Circle, 3 MOA Dot with 50 MOA Crosshair, 3 MOA Dot with 30 MOA Circle/Crosshair
- Material: Aluminum
- Finish: Matte
- Color: Red Reticle, Black
- Length: 3.23"
- Width: 2.95"
- Height: 2.24"
- Weight: 9 oz
- Includes: Batteries, Neoprene Cover and Adjustment Tools
- Eye Relief: Unlimited
- Field of View: 105' at 100 yd
- Battery Type: CR1632
- Mounting Type: Weaver
- Adjustment Click Value: 1 MOA
- W&E Travel Range: 50 MOA Windage and Elevation
- Maximum Recoil: 1500 G's
Protected by a Limited Lifetime Warranty, the Ultra Shot Pro Spec Night Vision QD offers shooters a high quality, cost-effective alternative to other sights on the market. One of the most feature-rich members in the Sightmark Reflex Sight line, the Ultra Shot Pro Spec Night Vision QD provides shooters accuracy and durability to enhance any shooting experience. Equipped with a night vision mode, shooters can mount the device in front of a night vision monocular in order to create a co-witnessed riflescope set up. Its four reticle patterns allow for maximum customization and precision accuracy day or night. The featured double-pane glass lens system eliminates parallax and retains accuracy when Fired from the periphery of the lens. Users can quickly and effectively adapt their Firearm to the situation at hand with the included quick-detach mount. Its Interlok internal locking system of the Ultra Shot Pro Spec Night Vision QD holds zero extremely well, so the shooter does not have to continually re-adjust the sight in the field.
- Low power consumption
Aluminum body with metal protective shield
Wide field of view
Multi-reticle (4 patterns)
Adjustable reticle brightness with night vision modes
Interlock internal locking adjustment system
Water-resistant and shockproof