Spikes Tactical Pipe Hitters Union .223 Rem/5.56 Semi-Automatic AR-15 Rifle - PHUR5435M3R
- Series/Collection: Pipe Hitters Union
- Action: Semi-Automatic
- Stock Type: 6-Position MFT BMS Minimalist
- Trigger Type: 2-Stage
- Muzzle Type: Threaded
- Caliber/Gauge: 223 Remington/5.56x45mm NATO
- Twist Rate: 1:7"
- Orientation: Right
- Safety: Ambidextrous
- Sight: Folding
- Barrel Material: Chrome Molybdenum Vanadium Steel
- Receiver Material: 7075 T6 Aluminum
- Barrel Finish: Chrome Lined
- Receiver Finish: Hardcoat Anodized Black
- Stock Finish: Black
- Barrel Length: 16"
- Overall Length: 33-1/4" to 36-1/4"
- Weight: 6.375 lb
The PHU rifles are the result of our collaboration with Pipe Hitters Union attitude apparel. PHU was founded in Baghdad in 2004 by American security contractors who found themselves at war without the benefit of formal weapon supply. This forced them to build their own rifles with little bureaucracy and oversight. This created an era of innovation and an evolutionary jump in development of AR products. This rifle has been built to the specifications of the Pipe Hitters Union CEO, who spent over 20 years serving at every level of the GWOT. Together with Spike's years of experience, sourcing hard to find parts, and building consistent blocks of custom ARs, we are proud to offer these combat rifles as our Flagship product of 2016.
- Forged upper receiver - ejection port door, ejection port door spring, ejection port door rod, forward assist, laser engraved pipe hitter logo
- 16 inches mid-length CHF barrel
- Barrel - 20000+ round service life
- Barrel - DIN 21CrMoV511, 1/2-28 thread pitch for muzzle, 5.56 NATO chamber, 750 seat, M4 feed ramped barrel extension, Mil-Spec phosphate coating
- M-Lok rail - 7075 T6 barrel nut, 6061 T6 13.2 inches rail, continuous top rail, free floating 1-piece, QD attachment points
- Solid billet steel low profile gas block
- Mid-length gas tube - black nitride inside and out, gas tube roll pin
- Charging handle - radian raptor-LT 5.56, Mil-Spec type-3 coating
- Nickel boron coated, laser engraved with ST spider logo, high pressure tested (HPT), magnetic particle inspected (MPI)
- Black nitride R2 brake
- Spike's Gen-2 billet sights - sliding rear aperture
- Lower receiver - pipe hitter skull logo, bullet pictogram selector markings, multi-caliber, MIL-A-8625F type-III class-2 hardcoat anodized finish, low shelf, RDIAS compatible
- Lower parts - CMC 2-stage trigger 2/3, badass ambidextrous safety, KNS anti-rotation pins, billet trigger guard, QD latch plate, billet magazine release button, MFT grip, 6-position Mil-Spec buffer tube, castle nut, 17-7 stainless buffer spring, ST-T2 buffer
- Lower parts - MFT battle link minimalist stock
- Rifle includes hard case, hexmag, and manual
Q & A
All NFA Rules ApplyThese items are controlled by the U.S. Government and authorized for export only to the country of ultimate destination for use by the ultimate consignee or end-user(s) herein identified. They may not be resold, transferred, or otherwise disposed of, to any other country or to any person other than the authorized ultimate consignee or end-user(s), either in their original form or after being incorporated into other items, without first obtaining approval from the U.S. government or as otherwise authorized by U.S. law and regulations.
Magazines will be removed from firearms when shipping to states with magazine capacity restrictions.