Springfield Armory Saint .300 AAC Blackout AR-15 Pistol - ST909300B
- Caliber: .300 AAC Blackout
- Gas System: Direct Impingement Pistol-Length Gas Port w/ Adjustable Gas Block
- Upper Receiver Material: Forged Aircraft Grade 7075 T6 Aluminum w/ Forward Assist
- Upper Receiver Finish: Type III Hard Coat Anodized
- Lower Receiver Finish: Type III Hard Coat Anodized
- Lower Receiver Material: Forged 7075 T6 Aluminum w/ Accu-Tite tension System
- Receiver Extension: SA Pistol T6 Type III Hard Coat Anodized Aluminum
- Sights: Not Included
- Handguard: M-Lok Aluminum SA Proprietary T6 Type III Hard Anodized Aluminum
- Buffer Assembly: Carbine “H” Heavy Tungsten Buffer
- Trigger: SA Proprietary, Nickel Boron Coated GI Style
- Trigger Guard: Bravo Company
- Forearm Brace: SB Tactical SBX-K
- Charging Handle: GI Style
- Pistol Grip: Bravo Company Mod.3
- Bolt Carrier Group: Enhanced M16 Melonite Finish, MPT, 9310 Steel Bolt
- Barrel Material: Chrome Moly Vanadium (CMV)
- Barrel Finish: Melonite
- Twist: 1:7
- Barrel Length: 9”
- Overall Length: 27.75”
- Weight: 5 lbs. 9 oz.
- Magazine: (1) 30 Round Magpul Pmag
- Case: Soft Pistol Case
With the success of Springfield Armory’s SAINT AR-15 Pistol in 5.56, more people than ever are requesting variations to the original version. The newest iteration in .300 BLK harnesses the power of this combat-proven round for increased capability and versatility in a compact platform.
The SAINT AR-15 Pistol features a rugged SB Tactical SBX-K forearm brace to reduce size, stabilize recoil, and enhance accuracy in one or two-hand shooting. A 9-inch CMV barrel with a 1:7 twist and A2 flash hider makes the SAINT Pistol small, fast, and ideal for CQB. The barrel is Melonite treated inside and out to be as durable and more accurate than chrome lining.
Built with high-end features throughout, Springfield Armory’s exclusive Accu-Tite tension system increases the tension between the upper and the lower receivers, ensuring an ideal fit and reducing movement. The upper and lower receivers are forged Type III hard-coat anodized 7075 T6 aluminum.
The slender, M-Lok compatible handguard features Springfield Armory’s exclusive, patent-pending, rock-solid proprietary attachment system, with four attachment points anchoring it to the barrel nut. Under the handguard is Springfield’s pinned multi/mode adjustable gas block that will reliably cycle supersonic and subsonic ammo, suppressed or unsuppressed. The crisp, enhanced nickel boron coated GI single-stage trigger is paired with a Bravo Company trigger guard. The smooth-operating heavy tungsten buffer system, GI style charging handle, and Bravo Company Mod 3 pistol grip are all well-proven in previous SAINT rifle models.
To ensure durability, the M16 BCG’s bolt is precision-machined from Carpenter 158 steel, shot peened, magnetic particle inspected and finished in super-hard Melonite. This combat-grade SAINT AR-15 Pistol carries a Magpul Gen M3, 30-round magazine.
The compact design is the perfect complement to the .300 BLK round making the SAINT AR-15 Pistol an ideal choice for home defense. At just 27.75 inches long, and weighing only 5.9 pounds, this new AR pistol in .300 BLK from Springfield Armory delivers a lot of power in a small, fast-handling package.
- Enhanced Polished NiB Single Stage trigger
- M-Lok Compatible Forearm
- Adjustable Gas Block
- Carpenter 158 MPI BCG
- SB Tactical SBX-K Tactical Arm Brace
Shop Palmetto State Armory for the widest selection of Springfield Armory Rifles and Pistols at the best prices around!