Stag Arms Stag 10 M-LOK .308 Win/7.62 Semi-Automatic AR-10 Rifle - STAG800015
- Series/Collection: Stag 10 M-LOK
- Action: Semi-Automatic, Direct Impingement
- Magazine Type: P-Mag
- Stock Type: Magpul ACS
- Trigger Type: Mil-Spec Single-Stage
- Muzzle Type: VG6 Gamma 762
- Magazine Capacity: 10
- Caliber/Gauge: 308 Winchester/7.62x51mm NATO
- Twist Rate: 1:10"
- Orientation: Right
- Safety: Manual
- Barrel Material: 4150 Steel
- Receiver Material: Forged 7075 T6 Aluminum
- Stock Material: Synthetic
- Barrel Finish: Chrome Lined
- Receiver Finish: Type 3 Hardcoat Anodized
- Stock Finish: Black
- Barrel Length: 18"
- Overall Length: 37-1/4" Collapsed, 40-1/2" Extended
- Weight: 8.6 lb
- Gas System: Low Profile Gas Block with Rifle Length Gas Tube
- Buffer: Standard 308 Carbine Buffer and 308 Action Spring
- Handguard: 16-1/2" Stag M-LOK
- Bolt Carrier: 308 Nitride QPQ BCG
- Pin Size: 0.277" Pivot/Takedown, 0.154" Mil-Spec Small Hammer/Trigger
- Pistol Grip: Hogue
The Stag 10 308 M-Lok rifle was specifically designed to ease long range shooting with a light-weight ergonomic handguard. The Stag 308 line features a stag slant cut design and includes uniquely designed parts for the lower to guarantee the best fit between the upper and lower. The remainder of the rifle utilizes the DPMS . 308 platform for parts compatibility. The Stag 10 features a 308 chamber 18 inches 1/10 barrel, VG6 Gamma Compensator, 16.5 inches stag M-Lok handguard and a QPQ Nitride BCG. Every complete AR10 rifle from stag arms comes with a transferable lifetime warranty, an Infinite shot barrel guarantee and a magazine.
- Mil-spec single-stage trigger with a non-adjustable 5 to 8 lb trigger pull
Q & A
These items are controlled by the U.S. Government and authorized for export only to the country of ultimate destination for use by the ultimate consignee or end-user(s) herein identified. They may not be resold, transferred, or otherwise disposed of, to any other country or to any person other than the authorized ultimate consignee or end-user(s), either in their original form or after being incorporated into other items, without first obtaining approval from the U.S. government or as otherwise authorized by U.S. law and regulations.
Magazines will be removed from firearms when shipping to states with magazine capacity restrictions.