Stag Arms Stag 10S M-LOK 6.5 Crd Semi-Automatic AR-10 Rifle - STAG800020
- Series/Collection: Stag 10S M-LOK
- Action: Semi-Automatic, Direct Impingement
- Magazine Type: P-Mag
- Stock Type: Magpul PRS
- Trigger Type: Stag 2-Stage
- Muzzle Type: VG6 Gamma 65
- Magazine Capacity: 10
- Caliber/Gauge: 6.5 Creedmoor
- Twist Rate: 1:8"
- Orientation: Right
- Safety: Manual
- Barrel Material: 416R Stainless Steel
- Receiver Material: Forged 7075 T6 Aluminum
- Stock Material: Synthetic
- Receiver Finish: Type 3 Hardcoat Anodized
- Stock Finish: Black
- Barrel Length: 22"
- Weight: 11.7 lb
- Gas System: Low Profile Gas Block with Rifle Length Gas System
- Buffer: Standard Carbine Buffer and Spring
- Handguard: 16-1/2" Stag M-LOK
- Bolt Carrier: Nitride QPQ BCG
- Pin Size: 0.277" Pivot/Takedown, 0.154" Mil-Spec Small Hammer/Trigger
- Pistol Grip: Magpul MOE Pistol Grip
The Stag 10 22 inches 6. 5 Creedmoor rifle was specifically designed for long range use. This rifle uses the 6. 5 Creedmoor cartridge for increased accuracy with less recoil to reach out and touch your target. The Stag 10 line features a stag slant cut and includes uniquely designed parts for the lower to guarantee the best fit between the upper and lower. The remainder of the rifle utilizes the DPMS platform for parts compatibility. The Stag 10S 22 inches features a 6. 5 Creedmoor chambered 22 inches 1/8 barrel, VG6 Gamma 65 muzzle device, 16. 5 inches stag M-LOK handguard and a QPQ nitride BCG. Every complete AR10 rifle from stag arms comes with a transferable lifetime warranty, an Infinite shot barrel guarantee and a magazine.
- Stag 2-stage trigger with enhanced trigger guard
Q & A
These items are controlled by the U.S. Government and authorized for export only to the country of ultimate destination for use by the ultimate consignee or end-user(s) herein identified. They may not be resold, transferred, or otherwise disposed of, to any other country or to any person other than the authorized ultimate consignee or end-user(s), either in their original form or after being incorporated into other items, without first obtaining approval from the U.S. government or as otherwise authorized by U.S. law and regulations.
Magazines will be removed from firearms when shipping to states with magazine capacity restrictions.