Stag Arms Stag 15 3Gun Elite LH .223 Rem/5.56 Semi-Automatic AR-15 Rifle - STAG800001L
- Series/Collection: Stag 15 3Gun Elite LH
- Action: Semi-Automatic, Direct Impingement
- Magazine Type: P-Mag
- Stock Type: Magpul ACS
- Trigger Type: Geissele Super 3-Gun
- Muzzle Type: Stag 3G Compensator
- Magazine Capacity: 30
- Caliber/Gauge: 223 Remington/5.56x45mm NATO
- Twist Rate: 1:8"
- Orientation: Left
- Barrel Material: 416R Stainless Steel
- Receiver Material: Forged 7075 T6 Aluminum
- Stock Material: Synthetic
- Receiver Finish: Type 3 Hardcoat Anodized
- Stock Finish: Black
- Barrel Length: 18"
- Overall Length: 36" Collapsed, 39-1/2" Extended
- Weight: 7.6 lb
- Barrel Type: Fluted Heavy
- Gas System: Rifle Length with Low Profile Gas Block
- Buffer: Heavy Buffer with Carbine Action Spring
- Handguard: 16-1/2" Stag 15 M-LOK Sling
- Bolt Carrier: Mil-Spec Manganese Phosphate Coated M16 BCG
- Pistol Grip: Magpul MOE
The Stag 15 3-Gun Elite was designed specifically for 3-Gun competitors, where fast and accurate shooting is required. Featuring the all-new Stag 15 M-Lok SL 16. 5 inches handguard which provides a slimline, lightweight profile with unmatched ergonomics, airflow, and modularity. Built around an 18 inches 1/8 twist 416R Stainless Steel Fluted Heavy Barrel and the Stag 3G compensator for absolute muzzle control. A Geissele Super 3-Gun Trigger offers a robust feel and light pull weight, combined with a lightning-quick reset, making this trigger ideal for any 3-Gun competitor. The rifle is finished with a Magpul ACS Stock, MOE Pistol Grip, Enhanced Trigger Guard and Manganese Phosphate coated, chrome lined M16 bolt carrier group. Every complete AR15 rifle from stag arms comes with a transferable lifetime warranty, an Infinite shot barrel guarantee and a magazine.
- Geissele Super 3-gun trigger with enhanced trigger guard
- Standard Mil-Spec charging handle
Q & A
These items are controlled by the U.S. Government and authorized for export only to the country of ultimate destination for use by the ultimate consignee or end-user(s) herein identified. They may not be resold, transferred, or otherwise disposed of, to any other country or to any person other than the authorized ultimate consignee or end-user(s), either in their original form or after being incorporated into other items, without first obtaining approval from the U.S. government or as otherwise authorized by U.S. law and regulations.
Magazines will be removed from firearms when shipping to states with magazine capacity restrictions.