Stag Arms Stag 15 Varminter .223 Rem/5.56 Semi-Automatic AR-15 Rifle - STAG800002
- Series/Collection: Stag 15 Varminter
- Action: Semi-Automatic, Direct Impingement
- Magazine Type: P-Mag
- Stock Type: Magpul Fixed
- Trigger Type: Stag 2-Stage
- Muzzle Type: 11 Degree Target Crown
- Magazine Capacity: 10
- Caliber/Gauge: 223 Remington/5.56x45mm NATO
- Twist Rate: 1:8"
- Orientation: Right
- Safety: Manual
- Barrel Material: 410 Stainless Steel
- Receiver Material: Forged 7075 T6 Aluminum
- Stock Material: Synthetic
- Receiver Finish: Type 3 Hardcoat Anodized
- Stock Finish: Black
- Barrel Length: 24"
- Overall Length: 42-1/2"
- Weight: 10 lb
- Barrel Type: Heavy Bull
- Gas System: Rifle Length with Low Profile Gas Block
- Buffer: A2 Buffer with A2 Action Spring
- Handguard: Hogue Free Floating with Sling Swivel Attachment
- Bolt Carrier: Mil-Spec Manganese Phosphate Coated M16 BCG
- Pistol Grip: Hogue Pistol Grip
The Stag 15 Varminter rifle allows for maximum accuracy from the AR-15 platform. This rifle fills the gap between more powerful big-game rifles and less powerful rimfire firearms. This rifle features a 5. 56x45mm NATO chamber 24 inches 410 Stainless Steel 1/8 barrel, 11 degrees target crown, Hogue handguard and pistol grip, and a Mil-Spec manganese phosphate coated M16 BCG. Every complete AR15 rifle from stag arms comes with a transferable lifetime warranty, an Infinite shot barrel guarantee and a magazine.
- Stag 2-stage trigger, 2 lb first stage with a 3.5 lb let off
- Standard Mil-Spec charging handle
Q & A
These items are controlled by the U.S. Government and authorized for export only to the country of ultimate destination for use by the ultimate consignee or end-user(s) herein identified. They may not be resold, transferred, or otherwise disposed of, to any other country or to any person other than the authorized ultimate consignee or end-user(s), either in their original form or after being incorporated into other items, without first obtaining approval from the U.S. government or as otherwise authorized by U.S. law and regulations.
Magazines will be removed from firearms when shipping to states with magazine capacity restrictions.