Steiner M8Xi 1-8x24mm DMR8i Rifle Scope - 8723
- Series/Collection: M8Xi
- Objective Size: 24mm
- Eye Relief: 3.54"
- Magnification: 1-8x
- Reticle Pattern: DMR8i (FFP)
- Adjustment Range: 60 cm at 100 m Windage, 260 cm at 100 m Elevation
- Length: 10.8"
- Weather Resistance: Waterproof, Fogproof
- Color: Black
- Application: Military
- Weight: 26.5 oz
- Tube Diameter: 34mm
- Field of View: 32' at 1x, 4.5' at 8x - 100 m
- Battery Type: CR2032
- Click Value: 1 cm Wind and Elevation
- Temperature Range: -40 to 160 deg F
Based on the outstanding success of the M5Xi - used today by Special Forces around the globe - Steiner sets a new benchmark with the ultimate DMR (Designated Marksman Riflescope) M8Xi 1-8x24 with an 8x zoom and an outstanding field of view (4.8 to 34.2 m at 100 m). The 8x zoom gives the operator more flexibility and a higher resolution from close quarter to mid-range scenarios while the large field of view and the outstanding optical quality create a perfect overview of the surroundings at all times. The new M8Xi 1-8x24 has been designed to resist the toughest conditions, and is covered by the Heritage warranty.
- Short overall length of the scope creates more rail space for clip-on devices (e.g. thermal imaging or night vision devices) for superior operational capabilities in any combat situation
- Low profile turrets - provide outstanding situational awareness and additional mounting options for add-ons and accessories
- Enhanced legendary steiner ruggedness - the new steiner m7xi ifs inherited and enhanced the legendary steiner ruggedness
- Precise windage/elevation adjustment is easy and immediate for repeated accuracy, with tactile click-by-click feedback you can hear and feel and second rotation indicator
- 1-piece 34 mm tube increases strength and reliability and provides greater elevation and windage adjustments for longer ranges
- -2 to +2 diopter adjustment range
- Side focus parallax/focus
Q & A
These items are controlled by the U.S. Government and authorized for export only to the country of ultimate destination for use by the ultimate consignee or end-user(s) herein identified. They may not be resold, transferred, or otherwise disposed of, to any other country or to any person other than the authorized ultimate consignee or end-user(s), either in their original form or after being incorporated into other items, without first obtaining approval from the U.S. government or as otherwise authorized by U.S. law and regulations.