Stoeger STR-9 9mm Pistol, Black - 31720
- Caliber: 9mm
- Action: Semi-Auto, Striker-Fired
- Sights: Drift-adjustable 3-dot
- Frame Material: Synthetic
- Accessory Rail: Yes
- Barrel Length: 4.17”
- Finish: Black
- Weight: 28.8 oz. (unloaded)
- Magazine Capacity: 15 Rounds
Stoeger brings an earned reputation for durable, dependable shotguns to the world of semiautomatic pistols with the new STR-9. This striker-fired 9mm comes packed with features you'd expect in a pistol costing twice as much. Its integrated rail, internal safety, reversible magazine release, optimized slide serrations, three-dot sight system and enhanced ergonomics deliver consistent performance and comfort.
- Enhanced ergonomics and designed grip surfaces deliver consistent performance and comfort. The outfitted 3-dot sight system features snag-resistant edges to ensure smooth draws and holstering.
- Aggressive slide serrations ensure a firm grip in any weather for rapid cycling of the STR-9 with or without gloves.
- The low bore axis reduces muzzle jump to get you back on target quickly after each shot.
- The crisp, clean-breaking trigger with internal safety gives a reliable shooting experience.
- Change the magazine release to left or right operation to fit your shooting style.
- Tailor the STR-9's fit to your hand by using one of the three interchangeable backstraps. A comfortable, custom fit will help get you on target more quickly.
- Drift-adjustable 3-dot sights
- Integrated rail for mounting accessories
- Easy take-down for cleaning
Palmetto State Armory carries a wide selection of Rifles, Pistols and Revolvers from top manufacturers at the best prices!
Q & A
These items are controlled by the U.S. Government and authorized for export only to the country of ultimate destination for use by the ultimate consignee or end-user(s) herein identified. They may not be resold, transferred, or otherwise disposed of, to any other country or to any person other than the authorized ultimate consignee or end-user(s), either in their original form or after being incorporated into other items, without first obtaining approval from the U.S. government or as otherwise authorized by U.S. law and regulations.
Magazines will be removed from firearms when shipping to states with magazine capacity restrictions.