Strike Industries Modular Guide Rod for Glock Gen 3 Pistols, Flat Dark Earth - GMGRSFDE
- Material: 303 Stainless Steel
- Color: Flat Dark Earth
- For Use With: Glock Gen 3 17, 17L, 22, 24, 31, 34, 35, 37 Pistols
- Dimensions: 3.1" L
- Includes: (1) SUS303 Modular Guide Rod, (3) 7075 T6 Aluminum Endcaps, (2) SUS304 0.2mm Shims, (1) SUS304 0.4mm Shims
- Shaft Dimensions: 0.223" ID x 0.41" OD
The SI modular guide rod for Gen 3 Glocks is a stainless steel, customizable system that accepts any aftermarket Glock Spring as well as Strike Industries custom recoil spring weights. Its stainless steel shaft and anodized aluminum end cap will not rust, crack or break as easily as polymer rods found in oem Glock pistols, increasing it's service life compared to standard recoil assemblies. Fine tune your Glock's recoil characteristics and improve reliability by using our Glock recoil springs offered in various weights without having to buy more than one guide rod. Simply unscrew the endcap, replace the spring to your preference, replace the end cap and you're good to go.
- Easily swap different spring weights
- Made from 303 stainless steel for corrosion resistance and increased toughness
- Adjustable fit with the included shims even allows compatibility with our Jitterplug Glock Gen 3 upgrade
Q & A
These items are controlled by the U.S. Government and authorized for export only to the country of ultimate destination for use by the ultimate consignee or end-user(s) herein identified. They may not be resold, transferred, or otherwise disposed of, to any other country or to any person other than the authorized ultimate consignee or end-user(s), either in their original form or after being incorporated into other items, without first obtaining approval from the U.S. government or as otherwise authorized by U.S. law and regulations.