Due to pending legislation and until further legal notice, PSA will prioritize & ship All Orders to Washington State.
*This excludes PSA Partnered Fulfilled Items.
Sylvan Arms Gen. 3 1-3/16-16 Folding Stock Adapter for AR-15 Style Rifle - ARH300
|Model Number||ARH 300|
- Series/Collection: Gen. 3
- Size: 1-3/16-16
- Material: 7075 CNC Machined Billet Aluminum
- Finish: Hardcoat Anodized Black
- Application: Gas Piston and Direct Impingement Systems
- For Use With: AR-15 Style Rifle
- Caliber: 223 Remington/5.56x45mm NATO
- Hinge Dimensions: 1.3" L x 3-11/16" H
- Hinge Weight: 6 oz, BC - Extension 2.2 oz
The Sylvan Arms folding hinge stock adapter allows you to fold your stock and significantly reduce the length of your rifle for easy stow and travel. Specifically designed for gas piston and direct impingement systems 5.56 to 308 systems, as well as 223 compatible, it has standard 1-3/16-16 TPI thread and does not require any additional parts to be used with standard BC groups. It is CNC machined in the USA from 7075 billet aluminum, making it uniquely lightweight and corrosion resistant. This assembly weighs only 6 oz. No special tools required, only a standard armorer's wrench. The product does not need to be disassembled in order to install it on to your rifle/pistol. Simply screw on, fold, and carry.
- Fits all platforms 223/5.56 to 308 and 9mm with Sylvan Arms 9mm bolt conversion with 5/8 inches ID (0.625) standard size bolt carrier
- Designed, built, and assembled in the USA
- Limited lifetime warranty
Q & A
These items are controlled by the U.S. Government and authorized for export only to the country of ultimate destination for use by the ultimate consignee or end-user(s) herein identified. They may not be resold, transferred, or otherwise disposed of, to any other country or to any person other than the authorized ultimate consignee or end-user(s), either in their original form or after being incorporated into other items, without first obtaining approval from the U.S. government or as otherwise authorized by U.S. law and regulations.