Tactical Solutions X-Ring .22lr 16.5" Barrel, Quicksand - 1022TE-QS
- Series/Collection: X-Ring
- Size: 22 LR
- Barrel Length: 16-1/2"
- Twist Rate: 1:16"
- Thread Size: 1/2-28
- Material: Aluminum
- Finish: Quicksand
- For Use With: 10/22 Rifle
- Weight: 15 oz
- Profile: 0.92" Target
The Tactical Solutions X-Ring barrel is a lightweight and highly accurate .22 LR rifle barrel for the Ruger 10/22, Thompson/Center T/CR22 rifles, Tactical Solutions X-Ring semi-automatic .22 rifles, and for Tactical Solutions X-Ring .22LR receivers. This barrel upgrade represents what TacSol is known for in the .22LR aftermarket barrel industry; lightweight, highly accurate, and easy-to-install barrels. This barrel dramatically increases accuracy, performance, and reliability. It is machined from 6061-T6 aluminum with a 0.920" diameter target contour profile. Suppressors are easily attached by simply twisting them on the barrel's 1/2 inches x 28 threaded end. Hand-chambered for 22 LR, with a target crown and chromoly bore, the X-Ring Barrel upgrade is everything you could ask for in a .22LR barrel.
- Shoot with accuracy - the barrel's innovative chromoly steel bore and target crown provide pinpoint accuracy
- Quick and easy target acquisition - lightweight, durable construction
- Noticeable craftsmanship - unique design and quality above all others
- Fluted barrel - our barrels are fluted for weight reduction and heat dissipation
- Colorful options - several color options to fit your individual choice
- Easy to install - internet video instructions, no gunsmithing needed
- Easy to carry - extremely lightweight and durable materials
- Easy silencer or compensator attachment - threaded muzzle for thread-on silencer or compensator
- Versatile use - perfect for hunting, plinking, and target shooting
Q & A
These items are controlled by the U.S. Government and authorized for export only to the country of ultimate destination for use by the ultimate consignee or end-user(s) herein identified. They may not be resold, transferred, or otherwise disposed of, to any other country or to any person other than the authorized ultimate consignee or end-user(s), either in their original form or after being incorporated into other items, without first obtaining approval from the U.S. government or as otherwise authorized by U.S. law and regulations.