Tactical Solutions X-Ring .22lr 16.5" Open Sight Barrel, Gun Metal Gray - 1022OS-GMG
- Type: Open Sight
- Series/Collection: X-Ring
- Size: 22 LR
- Barrel Length: 16-1/2"
- Twist Rate: 1:16"
- Thread Size: 1/2-28
- Material: Aluminum
- Color: Gun Metal Gray
- For Use With: 10/22 Rifle
- Weight: 15 oz
- Profile: 0.92" Target
The Tactical Solutions X-Ring open sight barrel is a lightweight and highly accurate .22 LR rifle barrel for the Ruger 10/22, Thompson/Center T/CR22 rifles, Tactical Solutions X-Ring semi-automatic .22 rifles, and for Tactical Solutions X-Ring .22LR receivers. This barrel upgrade represents what TacSol is known for in the .22LR aftermarket barrel industry, lightweight, highly accurate, and easy-to-install barrels. This barrel dramatically increases accuracy, performance, and reliability. It is machined from 6061-T6 aluminum with a 0.920 inches diameter target contour profile. The rear sight is fully adjustable for windage and elevation, and the front sight has a highly visible fiber optic that results in fast target acquisition. Suppressors are easily attached by simply twisting them on the barrel's 1/2 inches x 28 threaded end. Hand-chambered for 22 LR, with a target crown and chromoly bore, the X-Ring open sight barrel upgrade is everything you could ask for in a .22LR barrel.
- Shoot with accuracy - the barrel's innovative chromoly steel bore and target crown provide pinpoint accuracy
- Quick and easy target acquisition - lightweight, durable construction
- Noticeable craftsmanship - unique design and quality above all others
- Fluted barrel - our barrels are fluted for weight reduction and heat dissipation
- Colorful options - several color options to fit your individual choice
- Easy to install - internet video instructions, no gunsmithing needed
- Easy to carry - extremely lightweight and durable materials
- Easy silencer or compensator attachment - threaded muzzle for thread-on silencer or compensator
- Versatile use - perfect for hunting, plinking, and target shooting
- Pinpoint open sight system - fiber optic front and rear adjustable sights