Tactical Solutions X-Ring Takedown SBX .22lr 16.5" Barrel, Matte Black - 1022TDSBX-MB
- Series/Collection: X-Ring Takedown SBX
- Size: 22 LR
- Barrel Length: 16-1/2"
- Twist Rate: 1:16"
- Thread Size: 1/2-28
- Material: Aluminum
- Finish: Matte
- Color: Black
- For Use With: 10/22 Takedown Rifle
- Weight: 15 oz
- Profile: 0.92" Target
Specifically designed for use with a silencer, the Tactical Solutions X-Ring takedown SBX barrel is a lightweight and highly accurate .22 LR rifle barrel for the Ruger 10/22 Takedown, for Tactical Solutions X-Ring semi-automatic .22 rifles, and for Tactical Solutions X-Ring .22LR receivers. A silencer is easily threaded on to the 1/2 inches X 28 threaded muzzle inside of the barrel shroud. This innovation minimizes overall length while shooting with a silencer. This barrel upgrade represents what TacSol is known for in the .22LR aftermarket barrel industry; lightweight, highly accurate, and easy-to-install barrels. This barrel dramatically increases accuracy, performance, and reliability. Hand-chambered for 22 LR, with a target crown and chromoly bore, the X-Ring SBX barrel is everything you could ask for when using a silencer with a .22LR barrel.
- Minimize overall barrel length while shooting suppressed - adding a suppressor to your standard barrel increases barrel length dramatically, by attaching your silencer within the SBX barrel shroud, overall barrel length is shorter and manageable
- Shoot with accuracy - the barrel's innovative chromoly steel bore and target crown provide pinpoint accuracy
- Quick and easy target acquisition - lightweight, durable construction
- Noticeable craftsmanship - unique design and quality above all others
- Easy to install - internet video instructions, no gunsmithing needed
- Easy to carry - extremely lightweight and durable materials
- Versatile use - perfect for hunting, plinking, and target shooting
Q & A
These items are controlled by the U.S. Government and authorized for export only to the country of ultimate destination for use by the ultimate consignee or end-user(s) herein identified. They may not be resold, transferred, or otherwise disposed of, to any other country or to any person other than the authorized ultimate consignee or end-user(s), either in their original form or after being incorporated into other items, without first obtaining approval from the U.S. government or as otherwise authorized by U.S. law and regulations.