Talon Armament Tengu TAR15 .223 Rem/5.56 AR Pistol, Blk - TACT556075107BLT07HS
- Type: Semi-Automatic
- Series/Collection: Tengu TAR15
- Caliber/Gauge: 223 Remington/5.56x45mm NATO
- Capacity: 30+1
- Grip Type: Black Polymer
- Barrel Material: Heat Treated 4150 Chrome Molybdenum Vanadium Steel
- Receiver Material: Mil-Spec 7075 T6 Forged Aluminum
- Receiver Finish: Hardcoat Anodized
- Barrel Length: 7-1/2"
- Stock Type: Pistol Buffer Tube with Foam Pad
- Stock Material: Synthetic
- Stock Finish: Black
- Handguard Type: 7" Free Float Talon M-LOK
The Tengu TAR15 is Talon's flagship pistol model. Chambered in 5.56, the Tengu receivers are made from Mil-Spec forged 7075-T6 aluminum with a hard coat anodized finish. The Tengu is offered in a 7.5 inches rail complete with M-Lok mounting system and has the option for a standard pistol buffer tube with foam pad or a Tailhook pistol brace.
Q & A
These items are controlled by the U.S. Government and authorized for export only to the country of ultimate destination for use by the ultimate consignee or end-user(s) herein identified. They may not be resold, transferred, or otherwise disposed of, to any other country or to any person other than the authorized ultimate consignee or end-user(s), either in their original form or after being incorporated into other items, without first obtaining approval from the U.S. government or as otherwise authorized by U.S. law and regulations.
Magazines will be removed from firearms when shipping to states with magazine capacity restrictions.