Taylors & Company 1874 Sharps Down Under Sport .45-70 Falling Block Rifle, Brown - S789.457
|Brand||Taylors and Company|
- Series/Collection: 1874 Sharps Down Under Sport
- Action: Falling Block
- Stock Type: Checkered European Style
- Trigger Type: Double Set
- Magazine Capacity: 1
- Caliber/Gauge: 45-70 Government
- Twist Rate: 1:18"
- Orientation: Right
- Sight: Ladder Rear, Blade Front
- Receiver Material: Case Hardened Steel
- Stock Material: Walnut
- Barrel Finish: Blue
- Stock Finish: Brown
- Barrel Length: 34"
- Overall Length: 50.81"
- Weight: 13.21 lb
- Barrel Type: Octagonal
This Sharps rifle model comes originally from the transformation of a cavalry model, retaining the patchbox from the cavalry model. The European walnut stock and forend are checkered with an oil finish and feature a German silver cap. Pedersoli products feature high-quality wood-to-metal fit and finish. The manufacturer strives to recreate products that have authentic features and superior quality. Davide Pedersoli's products are famous all over the world for quality, working reliability, and ballistic precision.
- Case hardened frame with 1x18 inches twist
- 6 grooves
- European walnut stock with German silver cap