Taylors & Company 1886/71 Wildbuster .45-70 Lever Action Rifle, Brown - S743.457
|Brand||Taylors and Company|
- Series/Collection: 1886/71 Wildbuster
- Action: Lever
- Stock Type: Pistol Grip
- Magazine Capacity: 3
- Caliber/Gauge: 45-70 Government
- Twist Rate: 1:18"
- Orientation: Right
- Sight: Buckhorn Rear, Raised Gold Bead Front
- Receiver Material: Steel
- Stock Material: Walnut
- Barrel Finish: Blue
- Stock Finish: Brown
- Barrel Length: 24"
- Overall Length: 43.8"
- Weight: 8.15 lb
- Barrel Type: Round
Some sporting rifles are just too good to die and a classic example is the 1886. Originally created by genius gunsmith John Browning and produced from 1897 to 1935, is manufactured in even more configurations today. These new models are produced with modern metallurgy and a twist rate suitable for today's ammunition. It is the perfect choice for hunters looking for a hard-hitting lever action and lever action enthusiasts. The 1886/71 Wildbuster Rifle features an all blued finish, round barrel with a raised brass bead sight, sling mount, and smooth walnut pistol grip stock & forend. The receiver is drilled an tapped for a Lyman 66WB sight.
- The Wildbuster encompasses the quality and strength of the 1886 design, but in a simple clean way
- Equipped with a ramp rear sight
- Walnut forend and pistol grip stock with a checkered butt plate
- Drilled and tapped to be equipped with a side frame Creedmoor sight