Taylors & Company 1892 Alaskan Black Takedown .357 Mag Lever Action Rifle, Blk - 920.385
|Brand||Taylors and Company|
- Series/Collection: 1892 Alaskan Black Takedown
- Action: Lever
- Stock Type: Fixed Padded Stock End
- Magazine Capacity: 7
- Caliber/Gauge: 357 Magnum
- Orientation: Right
- Sight: Skinner Rear
- Receiver Material: Steel
- Stock Material: Wood with Overmolded Rubber
- Barrel Finish: Matte Black
- Receiver Finish: Matte Black
- Stock Finish: Black
- Barrel Length: 16"
- Overall Length: 34"
- Weight: 5.9 lb
- Barrel Type: Octagonal
The Alaskan combines tradition with modern technology creating one of the fastest handling 1892 Lever Action Rifles designed specifically for the hunting market. A take-down rifle chambered in caliber .357 Magnum and featuring the time-proven 1892 action, the Alaskan delivers serious knock-down power when using Hornady Lever evolution ammunition which the action is specifically tuned for. The sights are a Picatinny rail combination rear peep sight with a fiber optic front sight. The stock and forend are made of wood with overmolded rubber soft touch finish, the comfortable butt stock is made of anti-shock rubber.
- Easy reassembly with no tools necessary
- Over-molded black rubber soft touch coating
- D-shape lever
- Skinner express style rear sight system
- Barrel drilled and tapped for optics