Tikka T1x MTR .22lr Bolt Action Rifle, Black - JRT1X300
- Series/Collection: T1x MTR
- Action: Bolt
- Stock Type: Fixed
- Trigger Type: Single-Stage
- Magazine Capacity: 10+1
- Caliber/Gauge: 22 LR
- Twist Rate: 1:16.5"
- Orientation: Right
- Safety: 2-Stage
- Barrel Material: Steel
- Receiver Material: Steel
- Stock Material: Synthetic
- Barrel Finish: Black
- Receiver Finish: Black
- Stock Finish: Black
- Barrel Length: 20"
- Overall Length: 39.6"
- Weight: 6.4 lb
- Muzzle Thread: 1/2-28 UNEF
The Tikka T1x rimfire rifle is designed to handle a wide range of shooting tasks. Its unique barrel has a cross-over profile, which offers you the benefits and stability of a heavier barrel without noticeably increasing the overall weight. It's a rimfire rifle of unparalleled quality and craftsmanship that performs perfectly at the range and in rough terrain.
- The barrel has been cold-hammer forged, and its crossover profile offers the benefits of a heavier barrel without the extra weight
- A 10 round magazine comes as standard for both 22 LR caliber
- Tikka T1x has a stainless steel bolt, which offers smooth movement and unparalleled weather resistance
- The rifle is compatible with most T3x accessories making it easy to adapt the rifle to your preferences
- The action shares the same bedding surfaces and inlay footprint with the centerfire T3x rifles
- T1x has a new modular synthetic stock that has interchangeable pistol grips, making it possible to modify the angle of the grip, this allows for multiple shooting positions
- A grip that never slips - the T1x synthetic stock has a new asymmetrical grip pattern and shape that has been specifically designed to give a solid grip in all conditions
- Robustness and quality go hand in hand, metallic bolt shroud covers and shields the rear of the bolt body and the firing pin
- Changeable grip
Q & A
These items are controlled by the U.S. Government and authorized for export only to the country of ultimate destination for use by the ultimate consignee or end-user(s) herein identified. They may not be resold, transferred, or otherwise disposed of, to any other country or to any person other than the authorized ultimate consignee or end-user(s), either in their original form or after being incorporated into other items, without first obtaining approval from the U.S. government or as otherwise authorized by U.S. law and regulations.
Magazines will be removed from firearms when shipping to states with magazine capacity restrictions.