Trijicon ACOG 4x32mm Illuminated Amber .223 BDC Crosshair Rifle Scope w/ RMR - 100555
- Series/Collection: ACOG
- Objective Size: 32mm
- Eye Relief: 1-1/2"
- Magnification: 4x
- Reticle Pattern: Illuminated Amber 223 BDC Crosshair
- Reticle Color: Amber Day/Night
- Length: 6.2"
- Weather Resistance: Waterproof, Shock-Resistant
- Material: Forged Aluminum
- Color: Flat Dark Earth
- Weight: 15 oz
- Exit Pupil: 0.32"
- Field of View: 36.8' at 100 yd
- Width: 2"
- Height: 2.3"
- Includes: 3.25 MOA RMR Type 2, Quick Release Mount, Backup Iron Sights
- Bullet Drop Compensating: Yes
The Trijicon ACOG ECOS is the ultimate sight for both close quarter battle (CQB) situations and longer distance shooting where accuracy and pinpoint bullet placement are required. This dual-sighting system gives the shooter a distinct tactical advantage with the option of either the Trijicon ACOG or the RMR type 2 sight. With the quick target acquisition of the RMR sight or the precise aiming capabilities provided by the magnified 4 power Trijicon ACOG - the shooter has the ability to select the proper aiming solution for the situation at hand - truly the best of both worlds. No tools are needed for windage and elevation adjustments because the ECOS also features external windage and elevation adjusters, making it waterproof up to 11m without caps.
- Always on, always ready - most ACOG models are battery free, featuring a tritium/fiber optic illuminated reticle that automatically adjusts the brightness based on available light
- "Both eyes open" design - shooting using the Bindon Aiming Concept (BAC) allows for improved situational awareness
- Combat proven - no other magnified optic has been used more in combat than the ACOG
- Take control - several ACOG models are designed with a user adjustable brightness setting powered by a single AA battery, the 3.5x35 LED and 4x32 LED models both offer six adjustable brightness settings
- Outstanding clarity - the quality of the glass and multi-coated lenses maximize light-gathering capabilities and clear field of view with zero distortion
- Shock-resistant - proven to withstand recoil from a .22 LR to a .50 BMG and everything in between, easily passes US Military drop test requirements
- Rugged, reliable housing design - fixed-power design allows for minimal moving parts to create a nearly indestructible sighting system
- Exact target distances and holds - most ACOG models feature a bullet drop compensating and target-ranging reticle for decisive aiming
- Waterproof - exceptional waterproof performance that exceeds military standards, dry nitrogen-filled to eliminate fogging
- Tritium power and illumination source