Trijicon ACOG 4x32mm Illuminated Green .300 Blackout BDC Crosshair Rifle Scope - 100432
- Series/Collection: ACOG
- Objective Size: 32mm
- Eye Relief: 1-1/2"
- Magnification: 4x
- Reticle Pattern: Illuminated Green 300 BLK BDC Crosshair
- Reticle Color: Green Day/Night
- Length: 6"
- Weather Resistance: Waterproof, Shock-Resistant
- Material: Forged Aluminum
- Finish: Matte
- Color: Black
- Weight: 18.1 oz
- Exit Pupil: 0.32"
- Field of View: 36.8' at 100 yd
- Battery Type: AA Lithium or Alkaline
- Adjustment Click Value: 2" at 100 yd
- Width: 2.9"
- Height: 2-1/2"
- Includes: Thumbscrew Flattop Adapter (TA51), AA Battery, LENSPEN (TA56), Lanyard Assembly for Adjuster Caps (TA71E), Lanyard Assembly for Battery Cap, Trijicon Logo Sticker (PR15), ACOG Manual, Warranty Card
- Bullet Drop Compensating: Yes
- Bindon Aiming Concept: Yes
From the legendary ACOG family of products, the LED ACOG is the first to offer user-selectable brightness controls. Users can select from six adjustable brightness levels with an "off" between each setting, allowing the operator to determine how much to illuminate the reticle - even in transitional lighting. Powered by a single AA battery, the LED ACOG can run for over 12000 continuous hr (on setting #4). The body has been optimized by moving the RMR mount forward to maximize its performance in conjunction with the ACOG. Like all ACOG models, it is forged from rugged 7075 T6 aircraft aluminum, resulting in a nearly indestructible sighting system and electronics that offer outstanding reliability. Fully night vision device compatible, the Trijicon 4x32 LED ACOG is also compatible with most other 4x32 ACOG accessories available. The 300 blackout reticle with merged aiming points has been optimized for simplicity and efficiency. It allows the user to instantly switch between supersonic and subsonic ammunition without having to re-zero the weapon. The supersonic BDC (out to 600 yd) has been merged with the subsonic BDC (out to 200 yd) to provide one set of aiming points for both types of ammunition. The reticle drops are based on an average of commonly available off-the-shelf subsonic and supersonic ammunition. This BDC reticle is not limited to one or two specific bullets: a majority of commonly available ammunition will fall within the 2 MOA diamond aiming points. The 2 MOA diamonds offer a balance of speed and versatility based on the unique performance of the 300 Blackout caliber. The drops for each aiming point are provided for users who wish to develop their own handloads, or for those who wish to deviate from the recommended zero distances.
- Always on, always ready - most ACOG models are battery free, featuring a tritium/fiber optic illuminated reticle that automatically adjusts the brightness based on available light
- "Both eyes open" design - shooting using the Bindon Aiming Concept (BAC) allows for improved situational awareness
- Combat proven - no other magnified optic has been used more in combat than the ACOG
- Take control - several ACOG models are designed with a user adjustable brightness setting powered by a single AA battery, the 3.5x35 LED and 4x32 LED models both offer six adjustable brightness settings
- Outstanding clarity - the quality of the glass and multi-coated lenses maximize light-gathering capabilities and clear field of view with zero distortion
- Shock-resistant - proven to withstand recoil from a .22 LR to a .50 BMG and everything in between, easily passes US Military drop test requirements
- Rugged, reliable housing design - fixed-power design allows for minimal moving parts to create a nearly indestructible sighting system
- Exact target distances and holds - most ACOG models feature a bullet drop compensating and target-ranging reticle for decisive aiming
- Waterproof - exceptional waterproof performance that exceeds military standards, dry nitrogen-filled to eliminate fogging
- LED illumination source
- Over 12000 hr on setting #4 using supplied alkaline battery at 21 deg C battery life