Trijicon ACOG 6x48mm Illuminated Red .50 BMG Chevron Rifle Scope - 100006
- Series/Collection: ACOG
- Objective Size: 48mm
- Eye Relief: 2.7"
- Magnification: 6x
- Reticle Pattern: Illuminated Red 50 BMG Chevron
- Reticle Color: Red Day/Night
- Length: 9"
- Weather Resistance: Waterproof, Shock-Resistant
- Material: Forged Aluminum
- Finish: Matte
- Color: Black
- Weight: 36.9 oz
- Exit Pupil: 0.32"
- Field of View: 17' at 100 yd
- Adjustment Click Value: 4" at 100 yd
- Width: 2.9"
- Height: 3.4"
- Includes: Picatinny Rail Adapter (TA75), Lenspen (TA56), Lanyard Assembly for Adjuster Caps (TA107), Trijicon Logo Sticker (PR15), ACOG Manual, Warranty Card
- Bullet Drop Compensating: Yes
- Bindon Aiming Concept: Yes
The military's need for a magnified, self-luminous tactical sight that enhances target identification and increases hit probability on extended-range shots has given rise to the new Trijicon ACOG 6x48. Powered by Trijicon's patented fiber optics and tritium-based technology, the new TA648-50 ACOG reticle features a red chevron aiming point. It also incorporates a bullet drop compensator (BDC) with additional aiming points estimated for trajectory of the .50BMG round out to 1800m. To further improve target acquisition and hit potential, the new ACOG 6x48 incorporates Trijicon's Bindon Aiming Concept (BAC) - a revolutionary both-eyes-open method of aiming. Like other members of the Trijicon ACOG line, the new ACOG 6x48 is battery free and waterproof to 500 ft.
- Always on, always ready - most ACOG models are battery free, featuring a tritium/fiber optic illuminated reticle that automatically adjusts the brightness based on available light
- "Both eyes open" design - shooting using the Bindon Aiming Concept (BAC) allows for improved situational awareness
- Combat proven - no other magnified optic has been used more in combat than the ACOG
- Take control - several ACOG models are designed with a user adjustable brightness setting powered by a single AA battery, the 3.5x35 LED and 4x32 LED models both offer six adjustable brightness settings
- Outstanding clarity - the quality of the glass and multi-coated lenses maximize light-gathering capabilities and clear field of view with zero distortion
- Shock-resistant - proven to withstand recoil from a .22 LR to a .50 BMG and everything in between, easily passes US Military drop test requirements
- Rugged, reliable housing design - fixed-power design allows for minimal moving parts to create a nearly indestructible sighting system
- Exact target distances and holds - most ACOG models feature a bullet drop compensating and target-ranging reticle for decisive aiming
- Waterproof - exceptional waterproof performance that exceeds military standards, dry nitrogen-filled to eliminate fogging
- Fiber optics and tritium power and illumination source