Trijicon MRO HD 1x25mm Red Dot Sight w/ Full Cowitness Mount, Adjustable 68 MOA Reticle - MRO-C-2200052
- Series/Collection: MRO HD
- Size: 1.7"
- Objective Size: 25mm
- Magnification: 1x
- Reticle Type: Adjustable 68 MOA Reticle with a 2 MOA Dot
- Material: Forged 7075 T6 Aluminum
- Finish: Matte
- Color: Red Reticle, Black
- Length: 2.9"
- Height: 3"
- Weight: 5.6 oz
- Includes: AC32068 Full Cowitness Mount , Trijicon Logo Sticker, Lens Cloth, MRO Manual, and Warranty Card
- Eye Relief: Infinite
- Adjustment Range: 70 MOA
- Battery Type: CR2032
- Mounting Type: Full Co-Witness
- Temperature Rating: -60 to +160 deg F
The Trijicon Miniature Rifle Optic (MRO) is a reflex-style, sealed sight intended for use on rifles, carbines, and shotguns to provide fast target acquisition. It is designed to be used with both eyes open, providing the operator with maximum situational awareness. The large aperture and tapered light path maximizes the viewing area in such a small optic, allowing for fast target engagement - especially from non-standard shooting positions. It also features ambidextrous brightness controls, sub-flush adjusters, advanced lens coatings, and a fully sealed, waterproof, hard anodized forged 7075-T6 housing, making the MRO the ultimate mini reflex sight. The MRO HD is optimized for use with a magnifier, with a re-engineered objective lens to produce a refined 2.0 MOA center dot surrounded by a 68 MOA segmented circle reticle. The ambidextrous reticle and brightness control allows the user to choose between a full reticle or center dot only.
- Optimized for use with a magnifier - a re-engineered objective lens produces a refined 2.0 MOA center dot and 68 MOA segmented circle reticle
- 2 MOA dot with 68 MOA reticle - seamlessly transition between center dot only or full reticle options
- Tethered battery cap - cap remains attached to the optic during battery changes
- Faster target acquisition - larger viewing area allows for faster acquisition and engagement with reduced tube effect
- Easily adjustable brightness settings - MRO models feature 8 brightness settings, including 2 night vision-compatible settings, MRO HD models feature16 brightness settings, including 4 night vision-compatible settings
- Built to handle the worst - designed with forged 7075 housing, fully sealed construction and dry nitrogen to protect against the tough elements
- Maintains zero - capless design (utilizing sub-flush adjusters) eliminates lost caps, snag hazards and ensures against inadvertent adjustment or loss of zero
- Superior quality glass lenses - multi-coated lenses provide superior clarity and light-gathering capabilities with zero distortion for a crisp dot reticle
- Long lasting power - MRO red dot: 5 years, MRO green dot: 1 year, MRO HD: 2.5 years for dot only, 75 days for complex reticle (continuous use at setting 5 of 8)
- Limited lifetime warranty - electronics are warrantied for 5 years from date of original manufacture
- Led illumination source
- 100 feet submersion depth
- 16 total illumination settings
- 2.5 years of continuous use at dot-only day setting "3" (setting 5 of 8) at 70 deg F; 75 days of continuous use for complex reticle at day setting "3" (setting 5 of 8) at 70 deg F battery life