Trijicon RMR 1x Reflex Green Dot Sight, Matte Black - 700038
- Series/Collection: RMR
- Magnification: 1x
- Reticle Type: Dual Illuminated 9 MOA Dot
- Material: Forged Aluminum
- Finish: Matte Black
- Color: Green Day/Night Reticle
- Length: 1.8"
- Width: 1.1"
- Height: 1"
- Weight: 1.2 oz
- Includes: (2) RMR Screws Hex Wrench, RMR Manual, Trijicon Sticker (PR15), Warranty Card
- Adjustment Click Value: 1 MOA
- Mounting Type: RM33 Picatinny Rail
The dual-illuminated RMR uses fiber optics and tritium to illuminate the reticle. Fiber optics collect ambient light, automatically adjusting the reticle brightness. In situations with no (or low) light, the tritium illuminates the reticle. This version is popular with shooters who prefer a battery-free solution. The RM05 family has a green 9.0 MOA dot, which is simple to use and easy to find. The US Marine Corps chose the 9.0 MOA dot for use in both the SDO and MDO optics programs.
- Outstanding durability - unique, patented housing shape diverts the force of an impact away from the lens, greatly increasing durability
- Easily adjustable windage/elevation - no need for special tools, 1 MOA per click
- Adjustable led option - easy-to-use buttons on the sides of the optic allow the user to adjust the illumination brightness, toggle between manual and automatic modes, and power down the RMR for storage
- Built to handle the worst - designed to be waterproof to 20 m
- True-color, multi-coated lens - creates a wide-band light transmission for minimal change in target area color
- Dual-illuminated option - tritium-phosphor lamp illuminates reticle in low-light conditions and fiber optics automatically adjust the brightness level and contrast to available light conditions
- Multi-platform-friendly - multiple primary applications including rifle, pistol, shotgun and carbine, or use as a secondary sight with a magnified optic
- Upgraded electronics - ruggedized battery contacts and electronics ensure performance and survivability in harsh environments
- Limited lifetime warranty - tritium lamp is warrantied by Trijicon to illuminate for 15 years from date of original manufacture (dual-illuminated RMR)
- Battery conservation mode - automatically adjusts aiming dot to ambient lighting conditions after 16.5 hr
- Fiber optics and tritium illumination and power source
- Up to 2 years of typical use, up to 5 years in dark storage, when used at 70 deg F, extreme temperatures (high or low) will affect lithium battery performance battery life