Trijicon SRO 5 MOA Red Dot Reflex Sight - SRO3-C-250003
local_shipping FREE SHIPPING
- Brand: Trijicon
- Model: SRO (Specialized Reflex Sight)
- Magnification: 1X
- Reticle: 5 MOA Red Dot
- Objective Diameter: 25x22.5mm
- Lens: Tempered Glass
- Housing Material: 7075-T6
- Click Adjustment: 1 MOA
- Adjustment Range: 150 MOA
- Brightness: 8 Levels
- Overall Length: 2.2"
- Width: 1.3"
- Height: 1.4"
- Weight: 1.6 oz. (with Battery)
- Battery: (1) CR2032 Lithium
- Battery Life: Approximately 3 Years (setting 4 of 8)
The Trijicon SRO is specifically designed for pistol use. The wide field of view and clean, crisp dot makes it easy for users to find and track the dot in both target and competitive shooting applications, helping improve shooting accuracy and speed. Every SRO features both manual and automatic LED brightness modes and a 3-year battery life. These features make the SRO a great choice in any application
- Simple dot acquisition
- Increase your shooting speed and accuracy
- Compatible with suppressor height iron sights Large & Unobstructive Field of View
- Top Loading Battery
- Easy Adjustable Windage/Elevation
- Complete User-Control Illumination Settings
- Mounts Easily Using the Same Base as the Trijicon RMR
- Clear Lens with Protective Coatings
- Waterproof up to 10 Feet (3m)
- Fits on Many Popular Red-Dot Ready Pistols
- Clear, Crisp Dot
Firearm Compatibility: Glock MOS (Requires Mount #AC32085), Custom RMR Cut Glock, Smith & Wesson M&P Core, Springfield 1XD(M) OSP, Canik TP9SFX, Walter Q5 Match and PPQ Q4, Custom Cut 1911 that accept an RMR, STI Models that take RMR, Beretta APX, CZ P10, Standard 1911,
Whether its Fur and Feathers, Self-Defense or the Range, Palmetto State Armory has the best selection of firearms, accessories, and ammunition at the best prices around!
Q & A
These items are controlled by the U.S. Government and authorized for export only to the country of ultimate destination for use by the ultimate consignee or end-user(s) herein identified. They may not be resold, transferred, or otherwise disposed of, to any other country or to any person other than the authorized ultimate consignee or end-user(s), either in their original form or after being incorporated into other items, without first obtaining approval from the U.S. government or as otherwise authorized by U.S. law and regulations.