Tristar Arms Setter S/T 26" 20 Gauge Shotgun 3" Over Under, Walnut - 30206
|Brand||TRISTAR SPORTING ARMS|
- Series/Collection: Setter S/T
- Action: Over/Under
- Trigger Type: Single-Selective
- Magazine Capacity: 2
- Caliber/Gauge: 20 Ga
- Sight: Fiber Optic Front
- Barrel Material: Steel
- Receiver Material: Steel
- Stock Material: Turkish Walnut
- Barrel Finish: Chrome-Lined
- Receiver Finish: Silver
- Stock Finish: Walnut
- Barrel Length: 26"
- Chamber Length: 3"
- Overall Length: 43-3/4"
- Weight: 6.3 lb
- Barrel Type: Vent Rib
- Chokes: F, IM, M, IC, SK
- Choke System: Mobilchoke
- Chamber Finish: Chrome-Lined
- Stock Dimension: 1-3/8" x 2-3/8" x 14-1/4"
- Includes: Chokes, Wrench
- Recoil Pad: Rubber
3 inches chamber over and under in 12 gauge and 20 gauge. The Setter S/T features a solid frame for durability and strength, sealed actions to keep dirt out, self-adjusting locking lugs, top tang barrel selector and safety, and steel mono-block barrel construction and Turkish Walnut with semi-gloss finish. Comes with 5 interchangeable Beretta/Benelli Mobil style choke tubes (SK, IC, M, IM, F), choke box and choke wrench. Rubber recoil pad and backed with a five year mechanical warranty. The primary safety is located on the top tang. When engaged, the safety is designed to block the trigger, hammer lever and the hammer which makes the firing mechanism immobile. The safety slides forward and backward (back is safe). When the safety is engaged, the shooter may move it left or right to select which barrel will fire first. Placing the safety switch to the right will fire the top barrel first, to the left will fire the bottom barrel first.
- Vent top and mid rib
- Chrome-lined chamber and barrel
- Engraved receiver
- Turkish walnut stock and forearm
- High gloss
- 5 Beretta/Benelli mobil style choke tubes (SK, IC, M, IM, F)
- Solid frame for durability and strength
- Sealed actions to keep out dirt
- Self-adjusting locking bolts
- Top tang barrel selector and safety
- Steel mono-block barrel construction
- Cut checkering
- Manual safety