Due to pending legislation and until further legal notice, PSA will prioritize & ship All Orders to Washington State.
*This excludes PSA Partnered Fulfilled Items.
Tristar Sporting Arms Cobra II Tactical 18.5" 12 Gauge Shotgun 3" Pump Action, Blk - 23140
|Brand||TRISTAR SPORTING ARMS|
- Type: Spring Loaded
- Series/Collection: Cobra II Tactical
- Action: Pump
- Magazine Type: Tubular
- Stock Type: Fixed
- Magazine Capacity: 5
- Caliber/Gauge: 12 Ga
- Sight: Blade Front
- Receiver Material: Steel
- Stock Material: Synthetic
- Barrel Finish: Chrome-Lined Black
- Receiver Finish: Black
- Stock Finish: Black
- Barrel Length: 18-1/2"
- Chamber Length: 3"
- Weight: 6.2 lb
- Stock Dimension: 1-1/2" x 2-1/2" x 14-1/4"
- Chokes: CT-1 (C)
3 inches pump action shotgun that allows you to shoot light target loads to heavy buckshot loads. The cobra II tactical features a return spring in the forearm. Simply pull back on the forearm and release, the spring will return the forearm forward thus closing the chamber. This makes for rapid firing in a pump shotgun. The spring can be removed and the gun will work like a traditional pump. The Cobra II Tactical is also fitted with a picatinny rail located under the forearm. Removable choke system that uses Beretta/Benelli mobil threads includes one choke tube (Cyl), choke box and choke wrench. Highly durable injection molded stock and forearm. Rubber recoil pad, backed with a 5 years mechanical warranty.
- Spring loaded forearm for fast cycling
- Picatinny rail on forearm
- 5 round magazine shot plug included
- Chrome-lined chamber and barrel
- Swivel studs
- Action - spring loaded pump action shotgun, to open bolt, hold release button and pull down on forearm, this will open the action, to close, simply release forearm as spring will close the action
- Action - after the trigger is pulled the same action will need to be repeated to eject spent shell and load another from the magazine
- Safety - the primary safety is located on the backside of the trigger guard, when engaged, the safety is designed to block the trigger, hammer lever and the hammer which makes the firing mechanism immobile
- Magazine - tubular magazine, bottom loading, shot plug included and comes installed, shot plug easily removable by unscrewing the magazine cap, simply pull plug out and replace magazine cap
- (1) Beretta/Benelli mobil style choke tube (Cyl)
Q & A
These items are controlled by the U.S. Government and authorized for export only to the country of ultimate destination for use by the ultimate consignee or end-user(s) herein identified. They may not be resold, transferred, or otherwise disposed of, to any other country or to any person other than the authorized ultimate consignee or end-user(s), either in their original form or after being incorporated into other items, without first obtaining approval from the U.S. government or as otherwise authorized by U.S. law and regulations.
Magazines will be removed from firearms when shipping to states with magazine capacity restrictions.