Tristar Sporting Arms Compact Bullpup Tactical 20" 12 Gauge Shotgun 3" Semi-Automatic, Blk - 25122
|Brand||TRISTAR SPORTING ARMS|
- Series/Collection: Compact Bullpup Tactical
- Action: Semi-Automatic
- Stock Type: Fixed with Pistol Grip
- Magazine Capacity: 5
- Caliber/Gauge: 12 Ga
- Sight: Flip-Up Front and Rear
- Stock Material: Synthetic
- Barrel Finish: Black
- Receiver Finish: Black
- Stock Finish: Black
- Barrel Length: 20"
- Chamber Length: 3"
- Overall Length: 30"
- Weight: 8 lb
- Chokes: Extended Ported
The Compact 12 gauge is equipped with a 20 inches barrel, 30 inches overall length. It is chambered for up to 3 inches shells. It is gas operated, semi-automatic shotgun that allows you to shoot standard field loads to 1-1/8 oz slugs interchangeably. Removable choke system uses Beretta/Benelli mobil threads, includes one extended ported cylinder-bore choke tube. Rubber recoil pad, sling mounts, and fixed carry handle with sights as well as flip up front and rear sights, and two 5 round magazines. The Compact is backed by a 5 years warranty.
- Full size carry handle with adjustable sights
- (2) 5 round magazines
- Forward grip
- (1) Beretta/Benelli mobil extended cylinder choke tube
- Action - gas operated semi-automatic, if magazine and chamber are both loaded, opening action will result in ejecting shell from chamber and cycling new shell from magazine into the chamber
- Action - bolt lock is located just beneath safety lever, to lock bolt open, simply pull the action back and press upwards on the bolt lock
- Safety - the primary safety is located on the right side of the gun, just under the ejection port, when engaged, the safety is designed to block the trigger, hammer lever and the hammer which makes the firing mechanism immobile
- Magazine - the compact 12 gauge comes with (2) 5 round magazines, the magazines have a polymer shell, base plate and follower with a steel spring
Q & A
These items are controlled by the U.S. Government and authorized for export only to the country of ultimate destination for use by the ultimate consignee or end-user(s) herein identified. They may not be resold, transferred, or otherwise disposed of, to any other country or to any person other than the authorized ultimate consignee or end-user(s), either in their original form or after being incorporated into other items, without first obtaining approval from the U.S. government or as otherwise authorized by U.S. law and regulations.
Magazines will be removed from firearms when shipping to states with magazine capacity restrictions.