Tristar Sporting Arms KRX Tactical 20" 12 Gauge Shotgun 3" Semi-Automatic, Blk - 25125
|Brand||TRISTAR SPORTING ARMS|
- Series/Collection: KRX Tactical
- Action: Semi-Automatic
- Magazine Type: AR Style
- Stock Type: Fixed with Pistol Grip
- Magazine Capacity: 5+1
- Caliber/Gauge: 12 Ga
- Sight: Fiber Optic Front
- Stock Material: Synthetic
- Barrel Finish: Black
- Receiver Finish: Black
- Stock Finish: Black
- Barrel Length: 20"
- Chamber Length: 3"
- Weight: 7.4 lb
- Chokes: CT-1X Cylinder Extended
3 inches gas operated, box-fed, with true AR-Style controls. Removable choke system uses Beretta/Benelli mobil threads, includes extended tactical choke. Highly durable injection molded stock and forearm, full-length picatinni rail, removable carrying handle and bridge front sight. Rubber Recoil pad, swivel studs, (2) 5 round magazines included and backed by a 5 years warranty.
- Box fed 12 Gauge
- Full length Picatinny rail along top
- Removable bridge front fiber optic sight
- (2) 5 round magazines
- Chrome-lined chamber and barrel
- Swivel studs
- (1) Beretta/Benelli mobil tactical style choke
- Action - gas operated semi-automatic, bolt remains open after last round is fired, if magazine and chamber are both loaded, opening action will result in ejecting shell from chamber and cycling new shell from magazine into the chamber
- Safety - the primary safety is located on the backside of the trigger guard, when engaged, the safety is designed to block the trigger, hammer lever and the hammer which makes the firing mechanism immobile
- Magazine - removable box-fed bottom loading
Q & A
These items are controlled by the U.S. Government and authorized for export only to the country of ultimate destination for use by the ultimate consignee or end-user(s) herein identified. They may not be resold, transferred, or otherwise disposed of, to any other country or to any person other than the authorized ultimate consignee or end-user(s), either in their original form or after being incorporated into other items, without first obtaining approval from the U.S. government or as otherwise authorized by U.S. law and regulations.
Magazines will be removed from firearms when shipping to states with magazine capacity restrictions.