Tristar Sporting Arms Viper G2 Youth Advantage Timber 20 Gauge Semi Auto Shotgun, Natural Camouflage - 24114
|Brand||TRISTAR SPORTING ARMS|
TRISTAR SPORTING ARMS VIPER G2 YOUTH ADVANTAGE TIMBER 20 GAUGE SEMI AUTO SHOTGUN, NATURAL CAMOUFLAGE - 24114
- Series/Collection: Viper G2 Youth Advantage Timber
- Action: Semi-Automatic
- Magazine Type: Tubular
- Stock Type: Fixed
- Trigger Type: Standard
- Magazine Capacity: 5+1
- Caliber/Gauge: 20 Ga
- Sight: Fiber Optic
- Receiver Material: Steel
- Stock Material: Synthetic
- Barrel Finish: Chrome-Lined
- Receiver Finish: Realtree Advantage Timber
- Stock Finish: Natural Camouflage
- Barrel Length: 24"
- Chamber Length: 3"
- Weight: 6 lb
- Barrel Type: Vent Rib
- Chokes: CT-3, F, IC, M
- Choke System: Mobilchoke
- Chamber Finish: Chrome-Lined
- Stock Dimension: 1-3/8" x 2-1/4" x 13"
- Includes: Chokes
- Recoil Pad: Rubber
3" gas operated, semi-automatic shotgun that allows you to shoot light target loads to heavy waterfowl loads interchangeably. Shim kits standard. Removable choke system uses Beretta/Benelli mobil threads, includes three choke tubes (IC, M, F), choke box, and wrench. Anodized Receiver and endcap, highly durable injection molded stock and forearm coated with "Soft Touch" finish for better feel. Rubber Recoil pad, swivel studs, fiber optic sight and shim kits standard, backed by a five-year warranty.
Gas operated Semi-automatic. Bolt remains open after last round is fired. If magazine and chamber are both loaded, opening action will result in ejecting shell from chamber and cycling new shell from magazine into the chamber. If operator desires to unload chamber only, slightly push lifter up and open action. This cuts the magazine off from cycling new shell while unloading the chamber. Chamber will remain closed if shells still remain in magazine however. The primary safety is located on the backside of the trigger guard. When engaged, the safety is designed to block the trigger, hammer lever and the hammer which makes the firing mechanism immobile. Tubular magazine, bottom loading. Shot plug included and comes installed. Shot plug easily removable by unscrewing the magazine cap. Simply pull plug out and replace magazine cap.
- Manual E-Z load magazine cut-off
- Vent Rib with matted sight plane
- Anodized receiver and endcap
- 5-rounds magazine - shot plug included
- Quick shot plug removal
- Oversized bolt handle and release
- Swivel studs
- "Soft touch" on stock and forearm
- 3 Beretta/Benelli mobile style choke tubes (IC, M, F)
- Shim kits standard