Troy BattleSights Micro HK Front & Round Rear Tritium Set Black - SSIG-IAR-STBT-00
- Model: Micro BattleSight
- Series: HK style Front & Round Rear Tritium
- Material: Hardened Aircraft Aluminum with stainless steel components
- Finish: Black, MIL-SPEC hardcoat anodizing
- Compatibility: Mounts to M1913 Picatinny rails.
Troy Micro BattleSights feature a rugged low-profile design developed for firearms with top rails higher than the standard M4. These sights are ideal for shooters who prefer a sightline that is as close to the barrel as possible, or for those with raised top rail systems.
Troy Industries’ Tritium BattleSights™ are designed to eliminate the poor sight orientation that is typical in twilight. Tritium is a form of hydrogen that emits a continuous light source when batteries or electricity are not available. The front post is centered between two Tritium points of reference to allow proper alignment.
• Tritum illumination on front and rear sight.
• When sights are folded, they lie paralell against the receiver reducing the chance to be damaged or broken.
• Greatly enhances weapons such as the new IAR, the Sig Sauer 556® Pistol and Carbine, POF 416®, FN Scar®, Robinson Armament XCR®, Heckler & Koch 416® & 417® and other weapons with raised top rails.
• Sold as a set only.