Vertx Essential Sling 2.0 Shooting Bag, Heather Black/Galaxy Black - VTX5031 HBK/GBK
Weight: 2.25 lb
TS Dimensions Length: 6-1/4"
TS Dimensions Width: 1-1/2"
TS Dimensions Height: 12-1/2"
Color: Heather Black/Galaxy Black
Series/Collection: Essential Sling 2.0
Closure Type: YKK Zipper
Capacity: 10 L
Traveling light doesn't mean having to give up your essentials when you're on the move. Keep necessities and tools of the trade handy and organized subtly without the bulk of a full-sized pack, while retaining the option to add more capacity if needed. The Essential Sling's attractive street styling belies the capabilities at your fingertips.
- Weapon-compatible concealed carry platform with loop lining and a rapid access pull tab
- Concealed carry platform accepts ballistic panels
- Convertible front flap stows behind loop-faced Molle webbing panel to provide ready access to items mounted there and to rapidly change the bag's appearance
- Main compartment opens wide for access to a tablet pouch, a large zippered pocket, admin slots and loop facing for Tactigami and other hook and loop-compatible accessories
- Stretch side pocket with zippered flap securely cinches water bottle or similarly-sized necessities
- 3D molded foam back panel enhances airflow and comfort and has a pass-through for rolling luggage handles
- Multiple strategically-located and Tactigami-compatible loop panels
- Adjustable padded shoulder strap with 1919 webbing attachment points for accessories
- Adjustable waist belt can be concealed comfortably behind the molded back panel when not it use
- Loop ID patch at bottom of front panel
- Light-colored interior improves interior visibility
- Accommodates up to 11-1/2 inches laptop
- Bonded nylon thread throughout with critical seams and attachment points bar tacked for extra durability
- Velcro brand loop for top-of-the-line retention of Tactigami and other hook and loop-compatible accessories (accessories sold separately)
- YKK self-repairing nylon coil zippers throughout
- Quiet positive-grip zipper pull-tabs
- 3D molded foam back panel and laptop insert
- Abrasion-resistant mesh used on internal pockets
Q & A
These items are controlled by the U.S. Government and authorized for export only to the country of ultimate destination for use by the ultimate consignee or end-user(s) herein identified. They may not be resold, transferred, or otherwise disposed of, to any other country or to any person other than the authorized ultimate consignee or end-user(s), either in their original form or after being incorporated into other items, without first obtaining approval from the U.S. government or as otherwise authorized by U.S. law and regulations.