Walker Razor-Slim Shooter Electronic Folding Muff Series, Light Teal - GWP-RSEM-LTL
|Brand||Walkers Game Ear|
- Size: Adult
- Finish: Light Teal
- Battery Source: (2) AA
- Hearing Protection Rating: NRR23db
- Sound Reduction: -27 dB
Stoeger brings an earned reputation for durable, dependable shotguns to the world of semiautomatic pistols with the new STR-9. This striker-fired 9mm comes packed with features you'd expect in a pistol costing twice as much. Its integrated rail, internal safety, reversible magazine release, optimized slide serrations, three-dot sight system and enhanced ergonomics deliver consistent performance and comfort.
- Enhanced ergonomics and designed grip surfaces deliver consistent performance and comfort. The outfitted 3-dot sight system features snag-resistant edges to ensure smooth draws and holstering.
- Aggressive slide serrations ensure a firm grip in any weather for rapid cycling of the STR-9 with or without gloves.
- The low bore axis reduces muzzle jump to get you back on target quickly after each shot.
- The crisp, clean-breaking trigger with internal safety gives a reliable shooting experience.
- Change the magazine release to left or right operation to fit your shooting style.
- Tailor the STR-9's fit to your hand by using one of the three interchangeable backstraps. A comfortable, custom fit will help get you on target more quickly.
- Drift-adjustable 3-dot sights
- Integrated rail for mounting accessories
- Easy take-down for cleaning
Palmetto State Armory carries a wide selection of Rifles, Pistols, and Revolvers from top manufacturers at the best prices!
Q & A
These items are controlled by the U.S. Government and authorized for export only to the country of ultimate destination for use by the ultimate consignee or end-user(s) herein identified. They may not be resold, transferred, or otherwise disposed of, to any other country or to any person other than the authorized ultimate consignee or end-user(s), either in their original form or after being incorporated into other items, without first obtaining approval from the U.S. government or as otherwise authorized by U.S. law and regulations.