Warne Scope Mounts Maxima 1" Ultra High Steel Quick Detach Scope Ring, Matte Black - 204LM
- Type: Quick Detach
- Series/Collection: Maxima
- Gun Type: Rifles
- Ring Diameter: 1"
- Ring Height: Ultra High
- Material: Steel
- Finish: Matte Black
- Weight: 9.3 oz
- Fits Objective Size: MSR Ideal Height
The Maxima QD rings sport the unique Warne indexable lever system which allows the user to remove the optics from the rifle then reattach it without the loss of zero, as well as allowing the location of the lever to be indexed once the rings are affixed to the bases. After the levers are tightened, simply pull out on the lever, turn it to the desired location then let it snap into place. When used on the all steel Warne Maxima bases, we guarantee return to zero accuracy when removing and reattaching the optic. Also unique to the industry, the Maxima QD rings have a square stainless steel recoil control key. This ensures a positive recoil engagement surface across the entire face of the recoil slot in the base. The recoil control key guarantees that the rings will not shift or move under fierce recoil and also protects against peening or swaging when mounted on aluminum bases. The finished rings are assembled with four quality Torx style T-15 socket cap screws for strength and durability.
- Return to zero guaranteed, quickly detach and reattach the Maxima QD rings with no loss of zero
- Square recoil control key for positive engagement of ring to base
- Indexable lever allows placement of the levers in any position desired
- Rings securely mount around scope using 4-Torx style T-15 socket cap screws, 25 in/lb of torque recommended