Warne Scope Mounts Maxima Ruger M77/Hawkeye 1" High Steel 2-Piece Fixed Scope Ring, Matte Black - 2R7M
- Type: 2-Piece, Fixed
- Series/Collection: Maxima
- Gun Type: Ruger M77 and Hawkeye Rifles
- Ring Diameter: 1"
- Ring Height: High
- Material: Steel
- Finish: Matte Black
- Weight: 6.9 oz
- Fits Objective Size: 42mm to 52mm
Since each firearm manufacturer has their own proprietary mounting rail design, each ring model must be machined to exacting tolerances for proper fit and function. Because of this, the Warne Ruger rings are able to fit right onto the receiver's dovetail with no need for a mounting base. The Ruger fixed rings are available in two different styles to fit either the Ruger #1 receiver design (which includes the Blackhawk and Mini 14 models) or to fit the tapered receiver style like the Ruger M77, Hawkeye and Super Redhawk. The Ruger M77 style rings are packaged as two different heights to accommodate the tapered mounting surface on this firearm. Lastly, the Ruger fixed rings utilize four T-15 Torx style socket cap screws for secure and permanent optics mounting.
- Permanently attaches to base
- Ruger specific scalloped recoil control key for positive engagement of ring to receiver dovetail
- Rings securely mount around scope using 4-Torx style T-15 socket cap screws, 25 in/lb of torque recommended