Weatherby 18i Synthetic 28" 12 Gauge Shotgun 3" Semi-Automatic, Matte Black - ISY1228SMG
- Series/Collection: 18i Synthetic
- Action: Semi-Automatic
- Stock Type: Fixed
- Magazine Capacity: 2+1
- Caliber/Gauge: 12 Ga
- Sight: LPA Fiber
- Receiver Material: Aluminum
- Stock Material: Synthetic
- Receiver Finish: Black
- Stock Finish: Matte Black
- Barrel Length: 28"
- Chamber Length: 3"
- Length of Pull: 14-1/3"
- Overall Length: 49-1/4"
- Weight: 7 lb
- Drop at Comb: 1.9", 2.1", 2.3", 2-1/2"
- Drop at Heel: 1-1/2"
- Chokes: IC, IM, M, I, F
- Barrel Type: Vent Rib
- Orientation: Right
The Weatherby 18i series of semi-automatic shotguns are built on the proven inertia system, that provides reliable cycling on an evenly-weighted gun. Designed and built for shooters that require superior reliability with high volume shooting, the single piece receiver is precision machined from billet aluminum for strength and simplicity. The advanced polymer stock has been designed for a seamless fit to the shooter with a soft touch area on the cheek rest and aggressive texture in the palm and foregrip. The premium engineering and material composition will provide consistent performance in the harshest of environments. During inevitable poor light conditions, the high luminosity LPA fiber front sight ensures accurate target acquisition. The safety is conveniently located behind the trigger with a positive red ring for visible confirmation when in the "ready to shoot" position. Five choke tubes and a true choke tube wrench are all included and contained in a small plastic case.
- Matte finish with synthetic stock and forearm
- Elastomer stock for reduced felt recoil
- Red ring on safety release button for secure handling
- Full length ventilated top rib
- 4+1 (2+1 with magazine limiting plug)