Weatherby Mark V Accumark .257 Weatherby Mag Bolt Action LH Rifle, Matte Gel Coated Black - MAM01N257WL8B
- Series/Collection: Mark V Accumark
- Action: Bolt
- Stock Type: Fixed Monte Carlo
- Trigger Type: TriggerTech Field
- Muzzle Type: Accubrake ST Muzzle Brake
- Magazine Capacity: 3+1
- Caliber/Gauge: 257 Weatherby Magnum
- Twist Rate: 1:10"
- Orientation: Left
- Barrel Material: Stainless Steel
- Receiver Material: Stainless Steel
- Stock Material: Fiberglass
- Barrel Finish: Cerakote Graphite Black
- Receiver Finish: Cerakote Graphite Black
- Stock Finish: Matte Gel Coated Black
- Barrel Length: 28"
- Length of Pull: 13-5/8"
- Overall Length: 48-1/4"
- Weight: 8.3 lb
- Drop at Heel: 1-3/4"
- Drop at Comb: 7/8"
- Barrel Type: 2-Tone Fluted
If you are looking for a quality, craftsmen built Weatherby Mark V and want new features for rugged durability and long-range accuracy look no further than the Mark V Accumark. The Accumark features a fluted #3 contour barrel, and hand-laid fiberglass stock with aluminum bedding blocks. Ready to put holes through dimes at distance and knock large animals down fast, the most versatile performance hunting rifle on the market.
- Guaranteed SUB-MOA accuracy - all Mark V rifles are guaranteed to shoot a 3-shot group of 0.99 inches or less at 100 yd (SUB-MOA) from a cold barrel when used with Weatherby factory or premium ammunition
- TriggerTech's trigger provides true zero-creep break, extremely short over-travel, and is externally adjustable
- Accubrake ST - by adding an Accubrake ST you will significantly reduce felt recoil up to 53%
- 54-degree bolt - the shortest in the industry (as compared to typical 90 bolt throw), allows for faster chambering on follow-up shots and greater bolt-to-scope clearance
- Cerakote is the industry leading thin-film ceramic coating, the Cerakote unique formula enhances physical properties including wear, corrosion, and chemical resistance while improving impact strengths, and hardness
- 26 inches, #3 contour barrel
Q & A
All NFA Rules ApplyThese items are controlled by the U.S. Government and authorized for export only to the country of ultimate destination for use by the ultimate consignee or end-user(s) herein identified. They may not be resold, transferred, or otherwise disposed of, to any other country or to any person other than the authorized ultimate consignee or end-user(s), either in their original form or after being incorporated into other items, without first obtaining approval from the U.S. government or as otherwise authorized by U.S. law and regulations.
Magazines will be removed from firearms when shipping to states with magazine capacity restrictions.