Weatherby Mark V Accumark Elite .257 Weatherby Mag Bolt Action RH Rifle, Brown Sponge Pattern Accent - MAE01N257WR8B
- Series/Collection: Mark V Accumark Elite
- Action: Bolt
- Stock Type: Fixed with Adjustable Cheekpiece
- Trigger Type: TriggerTech Field
- Muzzle Type: Accubrake ST Muzzle Brake
- Magazine Capacity: 3+1
- Caliber/Gauge: 257 Weatherby Magnum
- Twist Rate: 1:10"
- Orientation: Right
- Stock Material: Carbon Fiber
- Barrel Finish: Coyote Tan Elite Cerakote
- Receiver Finish: Coyote Tan Elite Cerakote
- Stock Finish: Brown Sponge Pattern Accent
- Barrel Length: 28"
- Length of Pull: 13-1/2"
- Overall Length: 48-1/4"
- Weight: 8.4 lb
- Drop at Heel: 0.2"
- Drop at Comb: 0.2"
- Barrel Type: Fluted
The tried and true Accumark just became even more versatile. The Accumark Elite gives the marksman everything they need in a rifle to put that round on target at distance. With an adjustable carbon stock and the Elite Cerakote coating, this rifle will provide a comprehensive fit and ruggedness to perform in the harshest of environments and situations when reliability is a must.
- All Mark V rifles are guaranteed to shoot a 3-shot group of 0.99 inches or less at 100 yd (SUB-MOA) from a cold barrel when used with Weatherby factory or premium ammunition
- TriggerTech's trigger provides true zero-creep break, extremely short over-travel, and is externally adjustable
- Accubrake ST - by adding an Accubrake ST you will significantly reduce felt recoil up to 53%
- 54-degree bolt - the shortest in the industry (as compared to typical 90 bolt throw), allows for faster chambering on follow-up shots and greater bolt-to-scope clearance
- Adjustable comb - comb adjustability provides comprehensive custom fit, various shooting situations demand fine-tune consistency for precise cheek weld in challenging environments
- Extended bolt knob - larger diameter and extended length gives positive bolt control for easy cycling during extreme temperatures and responding to fast situations
- Carbon fiber stock - AG composites proprietary manufacturing process provides excellent stiffness and lightweight attributes from carefully selected materials
- Elite Cerakote - cerakote H-series taken to the next level improving hardness, abrasion resistance, lubricity, and in a thinner application
- 26 inches, #3 contour barrel
Q & A
These items are controlled by the U.S. Government and authorized for export only to the country of ultimate destination for use by the ultimate consignee or end-user(s) herein identified. They may not be resold, transferred, or otherwise disposed of, to any other country or to any person other than the authorized ultimate consignee or end-user(s), either in their original form or after being incorporated into other items, without first obtaining approval from the U.S. government or as otherwise authorized by U.S. law and regulations.
Magazines will be removed from firearms when shipping to states with magazine capacity restrictions.