Weatherby Mark V Altitude .300 Mag Bolt Action Rifle, Natural Camo - MALM300WR6O
- Series/Collection: Mark V Altitude
- Action: Bolt
- Stock Type: Fixed Monte Carlo
- Trigger Type: LXX
- Muzzle Type: Recessed Target Crown
- Magazine Capacity: 3+1
- Caliber/Gauge: 300 Weatherby Magnum
- Twist Rate: 1:10"
- Orientation: Right
- Safety: 2-Position Bolt Mounted
- Barrel Material: Stainless Steel
- Receiver Material: Stainless Steel
- Stock Material: Composite
- Barrel Finish: Cerakote Tungsten
- Stock Finish: Natural Camouflage
- Barrel Length: 28"
- Length of Pull: 13-5/8"
- Overall Length: 48-5/8"
- Weight: 6.75 lb
- Drop at Heel: 1-5/8"
- Drop at Comb: 7/8"
- Barrel Type: Fluted
Hunters who push themselves and their equipment to the limit in extreme conditions will immediately gravitate to my "let's do this" attitude. I'm tough enough to take any punishment old Mother Nature has up her sleeve, and light too for hoofing it in rugged terrain. As for concealment. My Kryptek Altitude camo skin will disappear on any hunting trip we take.
- Sub-MOA accuracy guarantee (0.99 inches or less 3-shot group at 100 yd when used with Weatherby factory or premium ammunition)
- Fluted bolt body
- 54-degree bolt lift
- Integral recoil lug
- Cocking indicator
- Magnum 9-lug action
- Stock has been designed with a slimmer forearm and more distinctive lines and contours
- Grip diameter has been reduced stock
- Slight right-hand palm swell stock
- Carbon fiber, hand-laminated, raised comb Monte Carlo composite stock
- Aluminum bedding block stock
- Kryptek altitude camo stock
- Hand-lapped barrel