Weatherby Mark V Backcountry 6.5 Weatherby RPM Bolt Action RH Rifle, Green and Tan Sponge Pattern Accent - MBC01N65RWR6B
local_shipping FREE SHIPPING
- Series/Collection: Mark V Backcountry
- Action: Bolt
- Stock Type: Fixed
- Trigger Type: TriggerTech Field
- Muzzle Type: Accubrake ST Muzzle Brake
- Magazine Capacity: 4+1
- Caliber/Gauge: 6.5 Weatherby RPM
- Twist Rate: 1:8"
- Orientation: Right
- Receiver Material: Steel
- Stock Material: Carbon Fiber
- Barrel Finish: McMillan Tan Cerakote
- Receiver Finish: McMillan Tan Cerakote
- Stock Finish: Green and Tan Sponge Pattern Accent
- Barrel Length: 26"
- Length of Pull: 13-1/2"
- Overall Length: 46-1/8"
- Weight: 5.4 lb
- Drop at Heel: 0.325"
- Drop at Comb: 5/8"
- Barrel Type: Fluted
This rifle provides the craftsmanship and quality expected from a Mark V rifle only surpassed by the stunning color combination and true rugged dependability that embodies its name, Backcountry. Developed in conjunction with the Backcountry Ti, this model carries many of the same innovative technologies including a carbon fiber stock, 3D HEX recoil reducer, TriggerTech Trigger, and Accubrake ST. Implementing the new 6.5 WBY RPM, the Backcountry weighs in at a mere 5.3 lb built on a 6-Lug receiver. Carry the Mark V Backcountry on your next adventure, and guarantee confidence in performance and dependability.
- Guaranteed SUB-MOA accuracy - all Mark V rifles are guaranteed to shoot a 3-shot group of 0.99 inches or less at 100 yd (SUB-MOA) from a cold barrel when used with Weatherby factory or premium ammunition
- TriggerTech's trigger provides true zero-creep break, extremely short over-travel, and is externally adjustable
- Accubrake ST - by adding an Accubrake ST you will significantly reduce felt recoil up to 53%
- 54-degree bolt - the shortest in the industry (as compared to typical 90 bolt throw), allows for faster chambering on follow-up shots and greater bolt-to-scope clearance
- Cerakote is the industry leading thin-film ceramic coating, the Cerakote unique formula enhances physical properties including wear, corrosion, and chemical resistance while improving impact strengths, and hardness
- Carbon fiber stock - AG composites proprietary manufacturing process provides excellent stiffness and lightweight attributes from carefully selected materials
- 3D HEX recoil reducer
- 24 inches, #1 MOD barrel